Yeezy 2s auth or fake?

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]They look completely real to me but pay attention to the date of the reseipt - April 30th. Didnt they repress June 9...?

look legit, but im not a yeezy aficionado. if someone else could confirm, but the scales look correct to me

Was
look legit, but im not a yeezy aficionado. if someone else could confirm, but the scales look correct to me

Was also my initial thought but the fact that I can't see 'yeezy 2' on the reseit and the date says April 30th bugs me

doesnt matter if its the right receipt. your buyin for the shoes right? i saw someone sell fake KD galaxies and south beach lebrons with real receipts. the receipt doesnt mean the shoes legit. but the shoes look good to me, and thats what you need to be authentic anyways

doesnt matter if its the right receipt. your buyin for the shoes right? i saw someone sell fake KD galaxies and south beach lebrons with real receipts. the receipt doesnt mean the shoes legit. but the shoes look good to me, and thats what you need to be authentic anyways

True but using a fake reseit just seems like he's trying to prove something (authenticity), but the shoes themselves should already prove that. Need a yeezy experts take on this tbh

True but using a fake reseit just seems like he's trying to prove something (authenticity), but the shoes themselves should already prove that. Need a yeezy experts take on this tbh

yah sorry. pics arent terrific either, you think you could get some in better light?

yah sorry. pics arent terrific either, you think you could get some in better light?

Dude no need to apologies I'm just discussing lol, sorry if I worded it a bit rudely.

The pics aren't mine but I'm gna try get some better quality pics on tomorrow when I'm on my computer. Bout to sleep now lol

Dude no need to apologies I'm just discussing lol, sorry if I worded it a bit rudely.

The pics aren't mine but I'm gna try get some better quality pics on tomorrow when I'm on my computer. Bout to sleep now lol

naw, just meant im not a yeezy expert. no offense taken

Back
Top Bottom