Yeezy 350 Beluga 2.0 APE Sticker bottom of inner box

Hi,

I did a size swap and the new pair that came is missing the ape sticker (small circular inspection sticker) on the bottom of the inner box. All my other pairs from adidas have this sticker. The seller is stating some boxes do not have the sticker. The seller claims his Yeezys came from adidas direct.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks in advance.

Joe

Hi,

I did a size swap and the new pair that came is missing the ape sticker (small circular inspection sticker) on the bottom of the inner box. All my other pairs from adidas have this sticker. The seller is stating some boxes do not have the sticker. The seller claims his Yeezys came from adidas direct.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks in advance.

Joe
Although a picture would greatly help, if it does say CLU, it may still be legit. There are two major Adidas legit factories, those form APE and that from CLU. However, I am not guaranteeing authenticity, a picture of the sneakers is highly recommended

IMG_2107.JPG
IMG_2106.JPG
Although a picture would greatly help, if it does say CLU, it may still be legit. There are two major Adidas legit factories, those form APE and that from CLU. However, I am not guaranteeing authenticity, a picture of the sneakers is highly recommended
Your info above is great. The sticker states CLU. I researched all legit check sites and the sneakers seemed to be real.

Attachments

• IMG_2105.JPG
    IMG_2105.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 19
The only problem I have with these is that the Boost is improperly aligned. I counted 12 dots, however it should be 11.

Legit image:

upload_2018-1-7_17-54-46.png

The only problem I have with these is that the Boost is improperly aligned. I counted 12 dots, however it should be 11.

Legit image:

upload_2018-1-7_17-54-46.png
Thanks again for your assistance here. I just checked the dots on a pair straight from adidas and I counted 12 dots. I knew about the 11 dots but didn't think too much of it.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom