Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra SIZE Problems - Legit?

Quick one...

I bought the Zerbas in US 10.5 and they were pretty tight in the toe box.

So I bought the Zebras in US 11 and they are HUGE. They donn't just feel bigger, they LOOK bigger.

Shape on the US 11 also seems a little different to the 10.5 - maybe cos they feel so much bigger.

In addition I purchased the blue tints inn US 11 after my original experience with the Zebras, and these US 11 blue tints are very similar in size to the US 10.5 ZEBRAS...

Weird?

Here are the two boxes of the Zebras, 10.5 and 11.

Why are there different stickers on the boxes?

Is the sizing so OFF cos they are from different batches or something? would be good to hear from an expert.

Thanks

PS - to cut a long story short. US 11 blue tint feel like US 10.5 zebra - where as US 11 Zebra feel like boats.

Attachments

• IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    394.7 KB · Views: 164
Yes, both are fine. The box on the left is an EU release, the box on the right is a US release. Additionally, every Yeezy fits differently...a Beluga could fit big, where a Zebra could fit small. Shapes could vary based on what factory they're produced in, there's two, APE and CLU. If you have any additional problems, post pictures if you need to and let me know.

Yeah scaling is weird when making shoes. A shoe might be designed perfect length and width wise for say and 8 but as you scale up the proportions from 8 to say all the way to 15 the proportions get messed up and the sizing wont be proportional between pairs of different sizes

Yeah scaling is weird when making shoes. A shoe might be designed perfect length and width wise for say and 8 but as you scale up the proportions from 8 to say all the way to 15 the proportions get messed up and the sizing wont be proportional between pairs of different sizes
Can you help me LC my kicks please?

Back
Top Bottom