Yeezy II Red October legit check.

legit.

plus they don't make fakes of the ROs in 10.5, so it's a safe size to buy.
Seriously ? I must be blind but without more pictures, there's no way I can say those are legit.

Furthermore, as the tongue is hidden on the only picture provided and the picture is not even tagged, I would say that there's a lot of chances that those are fakes.

Also, they do make fake 10.5 they make way less half sizes than usual 9,10,11,12 and 13 but they still make some.

Back to the topic, we would need more tagged pictures to be able to legit check those :wink:

Last edited:
Seriously ? I must be blind but without more pictures, there's no way I can say those are legit.
Furthermore, as the tongue is hidden on the only picture provided and the picture is not even tagged, I would say that there's a lot of chances that those are fakes.

Also, they do make fake 10.5 they make way less half sizes than usual 9,10,11,12 and 13 but they still make some.

Back to the topic, we would need more tagged pictures to be able to legit check those :wink:

seriously, and yeah you must be blind :lol:

i know for a fact they don't make replica red octobers in US10.5 and US11.5. but at the same time, i would not rely on this if i were to fork out 3k+.

and more pics would definitely be helpful, but I can definitely tell off the bat (aside from the size) that they are legit. There's no cut off triangles, the toebox is correct, and the swoosh doesn't extrude heavily from the body of the shoe. The bag is the correct color too (the fake ones have more of a “red” than the orangey red color the real ones use).

one thing i would suggest to OP is aside from asking for more photos, is to ask for them to be tagged also before sending any money.

Last edited:
seriously, and yeah you must be blind
laugh.gif

i know for a fact they don't make replica red octobers in US10.5 and US11.5. but at the same time, i would not rely on this if i were to fork out 3k+.

and more pics would definitely be helpful, but I can definitely tell off the bat (aside from the size) that they are legit. There's no cut off triangles, the toebox is correct, and the swoosh doesn't extrude heavily from the body of the shoe. The bag is the correct color too (the fake ones have more of a “red” than the orangey red color the real ones use).

one thing i would suggest to OP is aside from asking for more photos, is to ask for them to be tagged also before sending any money.
Just checked my sources and my bad they indeed don't make 10.5 and 11.5 but I confirm that they do make 8.5 and 9.5.

IMO, you shouldn't have told him that the shoes were legit for the following reasons:

- pictures are not good quality enough to confirm all those points you listed

- pictures are not tagged

Or at least, should have told him to get tagged pictures and more close pictures.

Last edited:
Just checked my sources and my bad they indeed don't make 10.5 and 11.5 but I confirm that they do make 8.5 and 9.5.

IMO, you shouldn't have told him that the shoes were legit for the following reasons:
- pictures are not good quality enough to confirm all those points you listed
- pictures are not tagged
Or at least, should have told him to get tagged pictures and more close pictures.

i shouldn't tell someone the shoes in the photo they posted is legit when it's obvious? :lol:

the photo is good enough to point out the things i mentioned. the only things that would validate it even further is pictures of the tongue and lacelock.

what i should've suggested initially (which i suggested in my 2nd post), is that he shouldn't fork any money out before getting tagged pictures. but telling someone that something isn't legit when it obviously IS legit defeats the purpose of a legit check.

you yourself should go look at the replica red octobers and compare them to that pic OP posted. they're nowhere near the same, and it's pretty obvious even with that quality of photo. even the modified replicas that people have come nowhere close too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom