YEEZY RAFFLE NY NJ 941 area code

Got a random call today from a 941 area code number. I picked up my phone and they hung up. Called back and I told them I missed a call from this number. They said is this *** ( my name ) ** and I say yeah, they tell me I won the raffle for the yeezys. And said I can come pick them up Friday and hung up, before I could ask where did I win them at. I called again and they picked up only to answer the phone so I can hear the background chatter. Definitely sounded like a store. Anyways I call all the places that I raffled at and only one place said they called the winners today. And it was foot locker on 14th street in NYC. I end getting a major run around, girl upfront says the 917 number is the only number they use then a manager says he only uses his cell phone, and to call back in 30 minutes cause they couldn't look at the list at the moment. I end up calling 30 minutes later and the guy sounds extra suspect, like he went somewhere quiet to talk to me and said my name wasn't on the list which I can accept but when he hung up the phone on me he said 1 [emoji]128514[/emoji] I don't know what to think at this time. By chance did anyone in the area get a call from a 941 number? It's a magic jack line too by the way

Back
Top Bottom