Yeezy's in FL?

I have my heart set on the Black Yeezy's coming out on May 2nd, anyone know any spots in FL that's getting them? Please and thank you.

Probably the same two spots that got the previous pair. Shoe Gallery and Soles Inc.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

there are also other spots......

but dont waste your money kid

nerd.gif

Did anyone end up coppin in FL? Im in the 407, and I gave up. Not spending $5-700 on a pair of kicks, let alone $225 for new ones...

no not me i agree i dont want to spend more than 350 but the lines were crazy and i couldent camp out for a week i have school and work

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

wheres soles inc

On Washington & 12th Street. I wouldn't waste your time with them unless you get there the Wednesday before the release.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

wheres soles inc

On Washington & 12th Street. I wouldn't waste your time with them unless you get there the Wednesday before the release.
^^true to that

Anyone know any places selling before Friday?

I gotta take SATs the same saturday so I can't cop.

If anyone could help me get a pair or connect me with something, I'll make it worth your time. Send me a PM.

I think 4 spots will have the Tans in Miami. Soles, Shoe Gallery, MR. R's, & possibly Training Camp.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I think 4 spots will have the Tans in Miami. Soles, Shoe Gallery, MR. R's, & possibly Training Camp.
i know MR. Rs had the last pair but where is trainging camp at

I'm in Orlando.

Zens - got from FlightClub. ouch.
Black/Pinks - got lucky on NDC, amazingly.
Tans - still searching....

I'm kind of determined to complete the trilogy....in the 407 for sure it would be a rarity. All size 10.

I GOT ALL 3 IN NYC HOH BUT SOLD MY BLACK AND PINKS.... BOUT TO GET RID OF MY ZENS TO... IM LOVING MY TANS... AND ONLY MIAMI GOT LOVE FOR THE YEEZY RELEASE ANDTHATS A SAD THING.... FL IS A HUGE STATE... THEY NEED SUM MORE EXCLUSIVE SHOPS

Back
Top Bottom