YEEZYS!

PEOPLE camped AT BLENDS COSTA MESA WERE KICKED OUT. THEY are doing the sheet/list thing. 9 names on the list 18 pairs.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

PEOPLE camped AT BLENDS COSTA MESA WERE KICKED OUT. THEY are doing the sheet/list thing. 9 names on the list 18 pairs.
yeah, i wouldn't even bother there anymore. The owner of the grounds threatened to call the cops.
smh.gif

They were 7 peeps in line at UNDFTD La Brea (including me) until about 3 in the afternoon today.... Now there are about 20 in line....

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

yeah, i wouldn't even bother there anymore. The owner of the grounds threatened to call the cops.
smh.gif
How is that making you shake your head?

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

smh.gif
How is that making you shake your head?

We're civilized peeps, or at least this release was at Blends.

Anyways, shout out to the peeps that bared with us through the cold in the early morning! 2-story tents next time
laugh.gif

I hope everybody got they're pair. if not don't trip you'll get over it and move on to the next release. don't let this stress you out. look atit this way..... you just saved $230!!!

Back
Top Bottom