Yellowed sole fan club vol. No seaglow here

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by thebsprky

The shoe threads need to stop in F/14
indifferent.gif

This
I wanted the opinions of different people, not just the people who visit sneaker showcase. I figured putting it in general would get the opinions of a greater variety of people since most people on NT come here.

I mean Icey > Yellow, but I'd still rock them proudly if that's your point here...
pimp.gif

Post got me thinking of when Sea Glow dropped on NT for the first time... dude who knew about it was holding out posting before and after pics but not the goods...

Never did try the sea glow thing back in the day. My spacejams from 2000 got the gum bottom now haha.

Some fools in my school intentionally drag their jordans/AM's across the ground, step on one shoe with the other, bend the shoe, whatever, so that they can get a "vintage look".
30t6p3b.gif
Then they bag on me for not dragging my feet like an animal and not stomping int he mud with white shoes on.

Not a big fan of yellow soles. They look like beaters.

I bought that sea glow bull crap about 5 years ago and still havn't used it. Too many horror stories of how it will make the soles come off.

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Some fools in my school intentionally drag their jordans/AM's across the ground, step on one shoe with the other, bend the shoe, whatever, so that they can get a "vintage look".
30t6p3b.gif
Then they bag on me for not dragging my feet like an animal and not stomping int he mud with white shoes on.

That's just stupid. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm a fan of yellowing, not gross yellowing, but intentionally making your shoes look bad is just 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

It used to bother me, but not so much anymore. I actually wear my kicks so it comes with the territory, and I think it adds some 'character' to the sneaker in some ways.

I also bought seaglow and never used it, to scared to.

Maybe if I see more cats on the streets with yellow soles
Then maybe but everyone around me have on fresh pairs jays
And I'm thinking w...t....f you cats don't wear your shoes..... like you wear
Sandals all day

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Let me guess you like to buy , old Jordans with holes and rips in it for 150.

30t6p3b.gif
... No. I actually like the way that my older shoes that I've had as a kid look with yellowed soles. None of which have holes or rips in them, actually, almost all of them are vnds... Oh wait... let me guess, you like to buy new Jordan retros that come with glue stains and 1/3 less materials than the OGs 
laugh.gif

yo man i can see where you coming from some times the yellow can look "interesting" for lack of better words lol but i prefer this yellow

over this yellow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom