Yellowed Soles Appreciation

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

original owner.  these have been through EVERYTHING.  still one of my favorite pairs.  the soles are literally crap brown.
SfDpB.jpg

Same here, but with my 2000 Air Jordan 5 Laney's but mines in worse condition. The soles are brown and the netting is yellow after 11 years as the original owner. I went through everything, but I brought a another pair not too long ago (DS condition).

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

original owner.  these have been through EVERYTHING.  still one of my favorite pairs.  the soles are literally crap brown.
SfDpB.jpg

Same here, but with my 2000 Air Jordan 5 Laney's but mines in worse condition. The soles are brown and the netting is yellow after 11 years as the original owner. I went through everything, but I brought a another pair not too long ago (DS condition).

i hate the yellow, v's are my favorite shoe and i sold all of them because i couldnt stand to watch them yellow

i hate the yellow, v's are my favorite shoe and i sold all of them because i couldnt stand to watch them yellow

I got rid of my Space Jams recently because while they hadn't exactly gone yellow, I knew they were going to eventually and since I hadn't worn them nearly as much as I thought I would I thought it'd be best to find them a new home.

I got rid of my Space Jams recently because while they hadn't exactly gone yellow, I knew they were going to eventually and since I hadn't worn them nearly as much as I thought I would I thought it'd be best to find them a new home.

Appreciated.

Spoiler [+]

Some black/metallic V's and some maroon VI's would make me happier if I got a chance to beat them up a bit.

Appreciated.

Spoiler [+]

Some black/metallic V's and some maroon VI's would make me happier if I got a chance to beat them up a bit.

Originally Posted by j4ck

your shoes look mighty dirty... and the lace switch on that VI???
sick.gif

Why so salty?
And FYI I have multiples of all my heat.      So I can truly live life to the fullest ...regardless of what kicks are on my feet.

Originally Posted by j4ck

your shoes look mighty dirty... and the lace switch on that VI???
sick.gif

Why so salty?
And FYI I have multiples of all my heat.      So I can truly live life to the fullest ...regardless of what kicks are on my feet.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

crap lookin soles are terrible so no idea how someone can appreciate them

lol please. dudes obviously appreciate them because they rocked the hell out of their shoes.. nothing wrong with that whats the point in having a closet full of shoes you never look at or wear.
keep wearing your shoes folks 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

crap lookin soles are terrible so no idea how someone can appreciate them

lol please. dudes obviously appreciate them because they rocked the hell out of their shoes.. nothing wrong with that whats the point in having a closet full of shoes you never look at or wear.
keep wearing your shoes folks 
pimp.gif

funny, the soles of my tinker alpha 1's are still pretty clear despite being beaten pretty hard.

funny, the soles of my tinker alpha 1's are still pretty clear despite being beaten pretty hard.

Back
Top Bottom