Yellowed Soles Appreciation

i'm not gonna lie,i can see where this guy is coming from,i myself prefer clear icey soles over yellowed or even brown soles anyday,but i can see where he's going with that vintage look and knowing that you actually wore your shoes.i have a couple pairs that's yellowed pretty bad over the years,metallics,concords,metallics,you won't see me going out to the club with em or nothing but i can still apreciate the shoes for what they are..no reason to clown on this dude for liking what he likes..as far as the different lace swaps and lacelocks eh to each his own.lol

i'm not gonna lie,i can see where this guy is coming from,i myself prefer clear icey soles over yellowed or even brown soles anyday,but i can see where he's going with that vintage look and knowing that you actually wore your shoes.i have a couple pairs that's yellowed pretty bad over the years,metallics,concords,metallics,you won't see me going out to the club with em or nothing but i can still apreciate the shoes for what they are..no reason to clown on this dude for liking what he likes..as far as the different lace swaps and lacelocks eh to each his own.lol

Of course Icey soles look better, its a fact, but personally it doesnt bother me too much because its going to happen regardless. I say No to Sea Glo! lol. IMO if im going to go through the trouble to do all that I might as well just buy another pair and keep it movin, im just saying.

Of course Icey soles look better, its a fact, but personally it doesnt bother me too much because its going to happen regardless. I say No to Sea Glo! lol. IMO if im going to go through the trouble to do all that I might as well just buy another pair and keep it movin, im just saying.

No appreciation.
frown.gif

Imagine if soles never yellowed!

im not totally against or with yellowing but with some shoes i prefer to leave it yellow like my 01 royal 1s. the sole yellowed but i left it that way and actually liked it but after an estimated 10 wears of my 09 spacejams i just completely stopped wearing them, and eventually sold them cause the yellowing started bothering me so much.

im not totally against or with yellowing but with some shoes i prefer to leave it yellow like my 01 royal 1s. the sole yellowed but i left it that way and actually liked it but after an estimated 10 wears of my 09 spacejams i just completely stopped wearing them, and eventually sold them cause the yellowing started bothering me so much.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Thats an opinion, but agreed. 
Some shoes look okay yellow, just don't like piss yellow or brown. A friend has 03 white cements 3's and the heel tabs are slighty yellowed but the rest of the shoe is mint, it looks dope.

Yellowing is going to happen down the road so enjoy your shoes while you can.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Thats an opinion, but agreed. 
Some shoes look okay yellow, just don't like piss yellow or brown. A friend has 03 white cements 3's and the heel tabs are slighty yellowed but the rest of the shoe is mint, it looks dope.

Yellowing is going to happen down the road so enjoy your shoes while you can.

Some more pics that might piss some people off.

b9b36e773ec127b49e0ae2caaae51ecfcdfb4740.jpg

1a9369db33822eca9764e306a97e1acd935ffee7.jpg

BTW maroons are still wearable.    ... and I used to have colored laces in them TOO!!!!!

Some more pics that might piss some people off.

b9b36e773ec127b49e0ae2caaae51ecfcdfb4740.jpg

1a9369db33822eca9764e306a97e1acd935ffee7.jpg

BTW maroons are still wearable.    ... and I used to have colored laces in them TOO!!!!!

Bout to throw some of the Yellow Armor All UV Protection on all my V's and VI's to battle the yellowing process...hope it works...
nerd.gif

Bout to throw some of the Yellow Armor All UV Protection on all my V's and VI's to battle the yellowing process...hope it works...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

nerd.gif

Ive never heard of this, sounds appealing. Anyone already tried this? I imagine it would do wonders preventing yellowing on the net of AJVs.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

nerd.gif

Ive never heard of this, sounds appealing. Anyone already tried this? I imagine it would do wonders preventing yellowing on the net of AJVs.

Back
Top Bottom