Yellowed Soles Appreciation

the 6s look nasty....looks like someone took a dump on then
sick.gif

I might have to send you some seaglow right now 
laugh.gif

Heres a pair of concords that i will be seaglowing and dying the soles a blue tint this weekend. These pictures don't do the soles justice...

I might have to send you some seaglow right now 
laugh.gif

Heres a pair of concords that i will be seaglowing and dying the soles a blue tint this weekend. These pictures don't do the soles justice...

Those Concords up there look PERFECT with that level of yellowing on the sole. But son, seriously, you must have the worst lace swaps in history.

Those Concords up there look PERFECT with that level of yellowing on the sole. But son, seriously, you must have the worst lace swaps in history.

i don't like the way it looks but i guess i can appreciate it because it means that person wears their shoes

i don't like the way it looks but i guess i can appreciate it because it means that person wears their shoes

I've seen DS 00' Concords more yellow then mine (mine are used)... yellowing doesn't  necessarily mean you wear your shoes.  You could store them incorrectly, have the wrong climate, etc. that will speed up the yellowing of your shoes.

I've seen DS 00' Concords more yellow then mine (mine are used)... yellowing doesn't  necessarily mean you wear your shoes.  You could store them incorrectly, have the wrong climate, etc. that will speed up the yellowing of your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom