Yes, as a Wizards fan, this deserves its own thread....

DESHAWN STEVENSON HAS GOT TO GO!

YUNG...
NUMBERS BEFORE THIS WARRIORS GAME (numbers will be lower after this game):

[table][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3p%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09-10[/td] [td]WAS[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]16.7[/td] [td]0.283[/td] [td]0.129[/td] [td]0.700[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]1.9[/td] [td]2.2[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]0.6[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [/tr][/table]

AND IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAMES, THE NUMBERS LOOK BETTER THAN HIS PLAY AND DECISION MAKING...

JUST CUT THIS BAMMA PLEASE!

PAY HIM HIS REMAINING CONTRACT IN FULL!

THIS WILL BE HIS SECOND STRAIGHT SEASON SHOOTING UNDER 32%!

Just for good measure...the dude ya'll all *@#+$#% on last year (Steph Curry) is taking a dump on the Wizards right now.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Just for good measure...the dude ya'll all *@#+$#% on last year (Steph Curry) is taking a dump on the Wizards right now.
... And he would have done nothing in a Wiz uniform beside Arenas, if you alluding to drafting him as opposed to picking up Foye and Miller...

Dejuan wouldn't have gotten used right.

There's still Blatche, McGee, Jamison and Haywood in front of him in the depth chart.

D.Blair is playing behind McDyess off the bench.

AND has Timmy D's tutelage.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

There's still Blatche, McGee, Jamison and Haywood in front of him in the depth chart.

My-T.

You are saying this like Blatche or Mcgee are doing that much this year.

Blair would have stepped in, and been productive right away.

LMAO dude was supposed to b yall "defensive stopper" LMAO! when did he ever stop anyone?

Yes I think he needs to play harder. The Wiz will be good if they ever get healthy.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

The Wiz will be good if they ever get healthy.

i really think N's is starting to believe ^^^^^^ that nonsense

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

My-T.

You are saying this like Blatche or Mcgee are doing that much this year.

Blair would have stepped in, and been productive right away.
Blatche and McGee are actually doing really well this year. Catch a couple games and you will see how much they've developed. Blatche is ableto create his own shot now and his mid range jumper has improved a lot. McGee is also stepping up by being active in the paint. Not allowing easyshots/rebounds and you can see how its helping Haywood and Jamison perform better because they now have help off the bench.

I wont get into the Blair argument again, its never-ending...simply comes down to preference and opinion.

Like I said before its going to take a lil minute before the Wizards are playoff contenders, but still the truth is ...we are better than last year. Not sayingmuch, but hey..improvement is improvement.

Poor wizards. Im a heat fan but im cool with the hometown team. Im friends with dejuans brother and i wish he would have went to the wizards. He would havebeen useful the guy plays great bball. I cant belive how far he dropped back in the draft.

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

Originally Posted by bahunt8

The Wiz will be good if they ever get healthy.

i really think N's is starting to believe ^^^^^^ that nonsense

laugh.gif

Thats what I said. Thats like me believing the Skins just turned the corner becuz they hired another yes man as the GM.

Back
Top Bottom