Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

uniquekickz

Banned
nike-gucci-dunk-sb-2009-1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back in 2005, Nike SB planned to release a pair of quickstrike Dunk High SB in Gucci colorway. It wasoriginally be a part of the team manager series and designed by Girl Skateboards. Unfortunately, the project was scrapped due to some issue of Crailtap group.As a result, there were only less than 30 pairs sample existing in the market.

But in the 4th quarter of 2009, we will have this Gucci Dunk SB High back into the market. The shoe features the same color scheme as the 2005 sample withblack denim toe cap and heel cap, deep forest toe box and side panel, and red swoosh......courtesy of kix-files.com

I personally cannot wait for these to drop guaranteed cop....Thnx NIKE!!!!!
happy.gif

now they are worth buying Because the picture they had on kixandthecity.com on these were looking trash.I'll cop out

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

now they are worth buying Because the picture they had on kixandthecity.com on these were looking trash.I'll cop out
those were not the Nike SB release but i believe are still coming out...
gucciostrichnikedunkhig.jpg

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

those were not the Nike SB release but i believe are still coming out...
gucciostrichnikedunkhig.jpg

yeah these are the ugly joints I am talking about. So there a difference I see I like the other 100 tiomes better

so basically i need to figure out how to get the "frayed" look on the retail version...
maybe i'll use sand paper and then throw the sneakers in the washing machine?.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

nice. i will cop. what will be retail price on these? GR?
Its an SB release...shops charge what they want

I think they'll be one of the QS releases SB does each month

Back
Top Bottom