Yet another post about advice / opinions on female activity

Pipe and give her a facial, you have to treat her like a %*@% for putting you in a pickle, you pretty much have to smash since you guys spooned, I know you woke up with blue balls

Other ppl already posted and summed up my reply so I'll just be asking for pics. PICS of virgin girl? Pics of your girl? PICS?! PICS?! PICS!!!

Shame on you if you get caught up in this trap though. Getting teased by a damn virgin? She already got the excuses on deck if you ##%$ up. I also figured this was some college age situation.

I think we should all try and make an NT miracle.

Let's get OP's cuddle-buddy and hook her up with that other NTer's suicidal cousin with the 6-7in penis.
Both virgins, might as well, right?

What is it with these chicks throwing mixed signals? That ain't cool at all. OP, you said you got a girl right? So what's the problem? No need to jump offsides when you already have a girl. Unless you feeling "Cydney" more than your girl? *Raises eyebrow*

Spoiler [+]
Don't lie to yourself homeboy

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Let's get OP's cuddle-buddy and hook her up with that other NTer's suicidal cousin with the 6-7in penis.

I know you didn't just mention another guys wewe with detail g

Wait so you have a girl yet you cuddle with another woman - I mean I get if you went to make a move - can't help that in a isutation you set yourself up for - but you don't make a move....so you just simply cuddled?

Did you just completely feel detached from the situation? Like here take my chest as a pillow - I'll be thinking....of my girl....?

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I know you didn't just mention another guys wewe with detail g

It was a key detail in the og thread. His cousin seent it.

Originally Posted by spizike231

roll.gif
@Tyrone smashin my gurl. I mean, if yall say so.

And to everyone sayin I'm a scumbag and whatnot talkin about my girl like I got a ring on needa calm down and stop bein so damn sensitive. Diggin up the thread just to throw flames my way. I realize I @#$#$$^ up and I am deadin things with that chick. It's been said enough and I've decided that it's the right thing to do.

Also, a lot of you seem to not be noting that I'M 18, NOT 30 and I'm definitely not married. I mean I love this broad but I'm not gonna put all my eggs into one basket at a young age. I'm gonna wait things out and see if she really is the girl I want to be with for the whole ride. As in I'm going to be with her but realize that I'm young and I can do what I want right now for the most part (obviously I'm not talkin about cheating, because she probably would've made out with me at least if I had tried, WHICH I DIDN'T, and who knows where from there.)

Damn I felt comfortable postin this on here because I know a lot of NTers ain't angels so I didn't feel like I was gonna get an angry mob comin at me with their wives typin messages and #$%$ trynna send me to Oprah to confess on national television.
eyes.gif
this post is so backwards.
you get mad when people tell you that its foul for kicking it with another girl... 

but get more mad that people tell you you should have touched a titty...

then turn around a claim "i'm 18, not 30"...

NEWFLASH, HOMEBOY: when you can say "i'm too young to be able to grasp this situation mentally" chances are you're NOT too young... 

since you KNOW you're 18, lemme tell you something...

@ 18, both girls is getting PLUCKED by all the older cats... the one you were "spooning" with and the one you were dating.

whatever they told you is a lie, and you believed it. also, you think you're winning. you're not... they're getting EVERYTHING from you that they want... and what are you getting?

threads on NT... 

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dude, should fondled her. Stick a finger in her undies and see how she reacts.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

It would either go very well, and not at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

You're losing..
Shes getting the attention, emotional support, friendship, and cuddle action all while keeping her v-card.

You are risking a relationship and not eeeeem close to getting the yambs.

Smarten up Nas

word ... she threatening ur relationship and u getting nothing of it ...
30t6p3b.gif

trap

i went through 5 pages hoping for visuals.. my work's internet must not be loading a damn thing
30t6p3b.gif

Perhaps we can all be better judges if you'd provide pics of said virgin OP? I mean we're not sure if these yambs are worth it. 
39zp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom