yo...an EXTRA heated arguement between DJ Clue & Kay Slay lol

from a few years back...

Slay started off sonning dude�
laugh.gif
, Clue sounded like he was shook...as theconversation went on tho, Slay just got on some ho sh*t....

Kay Slay is a grating individual.

his personality is annoying

Street paper? even thugs got Optimum Online!

i got this interview on a OLD street wars mixtape from a few years back...this was when the mixtapes was at a premium and you couldn't download em yet...soall these mixtape DJ's were

cakin....

here's a fact, kay slay was right though.....his tapes was MURDA from 2001-2006...clue had fallen off or retired by then and he was on direct effects onMTV and he was about to get that

job in power 105.1

Originally Posted by Untitled

here's a fact, kay slay was right though.....his tapes was MURDA from 2001-2006...clue had fallen off or retired by then and he was on direct effects on MTV and he was about to get that

job in power 105.1

most of kay slays mixtapes sucked. on the other hand, Clue has classic mixtapes

Clues mixtapes were Classics

Stadium
Hev E Componenets
two Best of Freestyles
William M Holla
Fabolous Sport mixtape

Slay???...Streetsweepers Vol 1-199999999

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Clues mixtapes were Classics

Stadium
Hev E Componenets
two Best of Freestyles
William M Holla
Fabolous Sport mixtape

Slay???...Streetsweepers Vol 1-199999999
mixtapes for dummies was
pimp.gif

Man Kay dominated the mixtape game by default lol. And that was because of Clue goin' more mainstream like Kay himself said. I don't get how you dudeslisten to this cat. You gotta give me a reason to listen to you on the radio or on TV and everything I hate about personality's are all the traits Kay Slayhas.

Kay Slay tapes can't hold a candle to clue @!*+....The N_ clue had exclusive Michael Jackson tracks on his tape
laugh.gif

He was right about Clue falling off tho...his last great run was the Fab/Buddens/Stacks/A-Team era...
most of kay slays mixtapes sucked.
nah dont get it f'ed up tho, from 03-05, Slay's tapes was what we was checking for...he had the crown up until Drama took it...

laugh.gif
yeah, I remember this. kay slay was making %@@@ up while the conversation with cluekept going.

i know this is off topic, but what happened to hov and clue? they still cool?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Slay slapped the fire out of Clue too.
???????????
Are you sure your not talking about pudgee P...Because I was there when he smacked that N...
laugh.gif
When this cam out Kay was on top...but it really was by defult...
Clue wasnt even going hard anymore...
With that being said...
Clue is a Legend...and the best ever...

It wasn't even an argument. K Slay didnt even let Clue talk, the whole time dude was just yellin and cuttin him off.
smh.gif
@ K Slay

I remember this
laugh.gif

yet when Whoo Kid was dissing him on wax calling him a 40+ year old DJ around the same time Slay aint want no parts

Back
Top Bottom