YO! Are these people for real? Vol. Jay-Z and the Illuminati

People are still debating whether or not he's a mason? I thought this was already established.

"if you don't give me heaven i raise hell....til its heaven"

nerd.gif

my cousin was telling me about this saying in the year 2012 its all over I said dude you know your brainwashed and he got mad at me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some people reject simply because it will distrupt their comfort zone... Read between the lines... Analyze, open ur damn eyes!!!... If you can't see theconnections then fall back. Your time will come

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

What can they actually do to us though? All they can do is influence our thinking and politicians, companies, artists, etc. have been doing that for years anyway. If there was going to be an uprising, a takeover if you will, then how would it affect our day to day lives? Would they have us working as servants?

So they use subliminal messages to make us buy their products and make them even richer. This has happened for years and will continue to happen. It's not like they're are going to flip a switch and suddenly we all turn into mindless minions that will serve their bidding.

Even if they take over the world, it's not going to be any better or worse than it is now. I really don't see why people examine this that much.
2pyvz46.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

my cousin was telling me about this saying in the year 2012 its all over I said dude you know your brainwashed and he got mad at me
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Jay Z ain't gon do %%#% period

He's a wannabe ruler that makes a ton of music, great music at that.

Rihanna is his slave *!!#!
Whoever said he was going to do anything ?

"I'm schooling the youth ...
But they cant lock me down 'cause my tool is the truth
."

What can they actually do to us though? All they can do is influence our thinking and politicians, companies, artists, etc. have been doing that for years anyway. If there was going to be an uprising, a takeover if you will, then how would it affect our day to day lives? Would they have us working as servants?

So they use subliminal messages to make us buy their products and make them even richer. This has happened for years and will continue to happen. It's not like they're are going to flip a switch and suddenly we all turn into mindless minions that will serve their bidding.
Oh God ... you just answered your own question .

You ever read 1984 ?

Even if they take over the world, it's not going to be any better or worse than it is now. I really don't see why people examine this that much.
eek.gif
...i hope you are being sarcastic

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Nash

these conspiracy people are ridiculous...if this $@%! was such a secret why would they allow books to be published about it and youtube videos posted?

Why is there a pyramid on the back on the dollar bill?

Its only a secret because the masses will always be too lazy and generally ignorant to do their due diligence.

Everything is a science, you just refuse to accept the obvious.

that still doesnt make sense but I guess it's cause I'm a moron with rocks in my ears. anyway have a nice life, ill send you some tin foil and coathangers if you pm me your address

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Oh God ... you just answered your own question .

You ever read 1984 ?

I just noticed that theres some pretty educated ppl on this board.
pimp.gif

these conspiracy people are ridiculous...if this $@%! was such a secret why would they allow books to be published about it and youtube videos posted?

Its only a secret because the masses will always be too lazy and generally ignorant to do their due diligence.

that still doesnt make sense
I'll answer it (partly) .

Ever saw the letter Prodigy wrote about Jay-Z ? That holds a LOT of truth .

Ever heard of Dr. York ?

A lot of Youtube videos (with good information) are deleted ... but you guys ignore them anyway & dismiss them as conspiracies .

People have gotten KILLED for leaking too much information about this topic .

That's just like someone is sitting here telling you something , you don't believe it ... so keep the information there ...

The masses are too much in their own little world to pay attention to it anyway .

that still doesnt make sense but I guess it's cause I'm a moron with rocks in my ears. anyway have a nice life, ill send you some tin foil and coat hangers if you pm me your address

laugh.gif

Lets exchange addresses...you send me that aluminum for my head wear and i'll send you adult diapers for those secret dookies you be having.

Too many people either believe everything....or nothing at all, when it comes to topics like this...

Skipping over the well documented and highly visible truth, which stares at them in the face everyday.

I see ah lot of y'all were in the music thread the other day peeping that can i live appreciation post
laugh.gif

that still doesnt make sense but I guess it's cause I'm a moron with rocks in my ears. anyway have a nice life, ill send you some tin foil and coat hangers if you pm me your address

laugh.gif

Lets exchange addresses...you send me that aluminum for my head wear and i'll send you adult diapers for those secret dookies you be having.

its a deal

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

that still doesnt make sense
I'll answer it (partly) .

Ever saw the letter Prodigy wrote about Jay-Z ? That holds a LOT of truth .

Ever heard of Dr. York ?

A lot of Youtube videos (with good information) are deleted ... but you guys ignore them anyway & dismiss them as conspiracies .

People have gotten KILLED for leaking too much information about this topic .

That's just like someone is sitting here telling you something , you don't believe it ... so keep the information there ...

The masses are too much in their own little world to pay attention to it anyway .

Can someone post that letter
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Chi ILL wrote:
The "masses" are the ones who control idiots like yourself and get them to fall for the propaganda you're spewing. Your husband would prob have me believe I should raise my seeds in the hood too right?
eek.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Homosexual children usually have a tough time in the ghetto...I wouldn't advise it.

Word. All it really takes is a trip to the white house to openly see the history
of masonism this country holds.

I see about 3-4 masonic lodges on my route to work in the morning.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

I see ah lot of y'all were in the music thread the other day peeping that can i live appreciation post
laugh.gif

Link to this post please, I can't find it

^^^ If this thread didnt have some dumb posts in it before it is about to have some now.
laugh.gif

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

Masons/illumanati/freemasons can suck my #%%$, all i got to say.

They're secret for a reason, they're scaredy cats

Is that fried chicken Busta eating?
eyes.gif

This is going nowhere.

Even if this so called 'conspiracy' is bull %$$#.....who really looks foolish by insulting 'conspiracy' theorists.

Where are your answers? What do you question?

The fact that people even attempt to make connections through researching and gathering information makes them better than you.

What you should do is form your own interpretation instead of attacking people who do
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom