YO! Black/Purple AJ XII (Aqua)...

Why couldn't JB make that patent leather part aqua or purple?
They wouldn't of been much better...

These are nice for woman and kids but PL looks bad on any XII's
sick.gif

From what i understand these will not becoming out in adult woman's sizes.

Only in school age kids sizes. I am am wrong please correct me. I would like to see these In womans sizes.

I would cop for my daughter but I'm already coppin the SJ's for her and got the white/purple forces on ice for Christmas

Wish they released in men's sizes. I wear size 12-13 so they would need to release in at least 13.5 in women...

these don't look bad. i might get these in size 13 in women for me!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

From what i understand these will not becoming out in adult woman's sizes.

Only in school age kids sizes. I am am wrong please correct me. I would like to see these In womans sizes.

damn!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

it really sux that these are only available as a gs. i would've copped for sure.

Pay attention my man...they are releasing in women sizes as well meaing if you have a small enough foot you may cop as well. For me a 12 in these in women=10.5in mens so I may cop. They are pretty dope in my opinion plus out of all of the j's I have never had a pair of xii's before so these may be my first
smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

it really sux that these are only available as a gs. i would've copped for sure.

Pay attention my man...they are releasing in women sizes as well meaing if you have a small enough foot you may cop as well. For me a 12 in these in women=10.5 in mens so I may cop. They are pretty dope in my opinion plus out of all of the j's I have never had a pair of xii's before so these may be my first
smile.gif

smile.gif

when pix first surfaced they posted it was gs only. now they changed it to womens too? it's definitely confirmed? if so, i'm psyched. i will copfor sure.

Back
Top Bottom