Yo!!! Check out this old stuff I found when looking for more room for my kicks.

s dubl

Supporter
All this stuff is from the 'early '90s when I was into collecting collectable things (no kicks)
Mostly NBA stuff.
Well check it out........
29lmgpc.jpg

f5afz9.jpg

Both packs unopened

4r5kex.jpg

Here's a close up of the front

2pzy23t.jpg

Unopened Glass bottle
mh85j4.jpg

Unopened Dream Team puzzle
qrx1ft.jpg

Unopened Beckett price guide with the Dream Team unopened

Back
skuvtg.jpg

Front

x6084m.jpg

Beckett price guide from right after Magic announced he had HIV
1y9zb8.jpg

Plus over 1000 basketball cards from the same era, all in excellent condition.

Dope stuff.
pimp.gif

But my question is why in the hell did you buy that puzzle? I'd feel mad awkward looking for all 10 crotch pieces...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

But my question is why in the hell did you buy that puzzle? I'd feel mad awkward looking for all 10 crotch pieces...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I thought it'd be worth $$ someday.

laugh.gif
Aiight, I see.

eek.gif
At those old
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
Gatorade bottles. I forgot they even used to make 'em out ofglass.

I have a feeling the gatorade wouldnt taste as good as it looks... (just a hunch...)
laugh.gif

And Ewing looks like a total monster in the pic on the back of that Beckett. Also, look at MJ rockin the carmines!!
nerd.gif

Cool stuff man!

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Dope stuff.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a lot of older becketts and like 1000+ basketball cards also but only a few older than 96-97 era.....its kind of hard tryin to sell them nowadays, evenwhen you got mad kobe rookies and all the great players from that year and the years that follow. it seems people arnt interested in them now.

great stuff btw.

Nice who would of thought to keep all thier old Gatorade bottles!!! Dare you to drink the one not open yet...lol!!!

Dammm thats some realy old stuff you got there....hey i see you still got a unopened gatorade, pop that lil bad boy open and try it and see how it taste lmao!!

Back
Top Bottom