YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Early Gift from my parents...
2eeyovd.jpg

Space Jams are paid for
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pickup on the gift card

Anyone of you guys want a livestrong band pm me, I got more then a dozen of em, just pay shipping/envelope $2
Money will go to cancer research through the livestrong foundation.

Lance is gonna be at Borders near by my job.

Originally Posted by R60vortex

Another shirt I copped off Karmaloop, I thought it was different
happy.gif
haha i ordered a tee from karmaloop for $5 after a coupon and they sent me a $80 sweater...im still happy with it though
tongue.gif

been off NT forever. NT was blocked at my old work. now its not
smile.gif

Copped these classics this week.
2001 Co.Jp purple vandals.
Who needs limited edition weirdo shoes when you can have a classic colorway that always breaks necks everytime
379931019.jpg

Personally I was going to buy the white/red XIIs, but seeing them in person I couldn't do it. The eyelets at the top are too shiny, the back says Jordan inblack as opposed to the green of the original. They just weren't close enough to the original for my liking. I am going to just have to find a pair of OGsapparently since mine are beat to heck.

first time posting in here...figured i'd wait till i all my pick ups for the month were done...nothing special

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Personally I was going to buy the white/red XIIs, but seeing them in person I couldn't do it. The eyelets at the top are too shiny, the back says Jordan in black as opposed to the green of the original. They just weren't close enough to the original for my liking. I am going to just have to find a pair of OGs apparently since mine are beat to heck.
Green? Are you sure about that?

kIcKzNY96 -
eek.gif
Wow, nice pick ups for the month.

Picked these up to wear to the gym, one of the most comfy shoes I've ever worn.

Personally I was going to buy the white/red XIIs, but seeing them in person I couldn't do it. The eyelets at the top are too shiny, the back says Jordan in black as opposed to the green of the original. They just weren't close enough to the original for my liking. I am going to just have to find a pair of OGs apparently since mine are beat to heck.
if you can find them, go for it! good luck finding your OG's they're well worth the find
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Genius44

they need to bring back the spiridons
QFT. I've worn my blk/red retros from '04 (I think) into the ground.

Baybully - Dope pick-up. I had a pair, but needed some quick cash over the summer, so I sold them.
frown.gif

five30 wrote:
Genius44 wrote:

Baybully - Dope pick-up. I had a pair, but needed some quick cash over the summer, so I sold them.
frown.gif

Thanks man. I've been on the lookout for them for a while...now that I have a pair and know how comfy they are, I'm definitely gonna track down acouple more pairs.

On a side note...are you from the 530?

Edit: sorry, double post.

five30 wrote:
Genius44 wrote:

frown.gif

Thanks man. I've been on the lookout for them for a while...now that I have a pair and know how comfy they are, I'm definitely gonna track down acouple more pairs.

On a side note...are you from the 530?

tired.gif
Disappointment ...Ill never understand JB...

XkrispyELI,
Def a nice tee.. Had to get the white since I got alot a black tees and barely any white..
laugh.gif

JordanFreaks,
You know it!
pimp.gif
Been waiting on it since I first saw a preview like inlate Oct./early Nov..

^Crazy pick-ups, lex.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Baybully - I'm not from the 530 as my sn would suggest. It's actually just my bday...corny, I know.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom