YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ VERY nice...were those yellow SC's from ISS??

Cris.
You saw them too i supposed! Bubba Bex
pimp.gif

T21D: what size do you wear? im guessing 11-12?

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by crisone

^ VERY nice...were those yellow SC's from ISS??

Cris.
You saw them too i supposed! Bubba Bex
pimp.gif

T21D: what size do you wear? im guessing 11-12?

..............Yeah, and they were sold already, I probably would've got them if you didn't.

Cris.

Not bad for $25 shipped:

Dope pickups everyone. I really need to start investing in some AM1s. They are such a clean shoe.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

^^ Where did you get that 3M fabric?
there are a few online sites u can get it from, just google it. i went the ebay route since they had the size i wanted.

NiPxD - nice pickups, those grey/maize 87's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Late with pics I know but my two most recent pickups from around the Christmas time... Almost like we got an 09 XI/XII "CDP" lol. I bought the Jamsbut the XIIs and G-Shock were presents!

20paexx.jpg

fbkzts.jpg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

what are u gonna do with it??
nerd.gif
haven't quite decided yet, gotta bunch of ideas rattling around up there. gonna start small tho, probably swap/cover a swoosh or two
laugh.gif

^Never knew you could buy sheets of 3M, but never bothered to look. Gonna buy some tonight.

just a heads up on the KD's, they're mad tight! go half a size up.

I KNICKS pmed you man. dunno when they're dropping in your side of the globe. I had to steez bite you with the basketball shoe steez dude.

These were the first shoes I ever purchased with my own hard earned money.

The year was 1997, I was 15. Wore them to the sole was coming off. I still have the original shoe box @ my moms' house.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

^^Do all Finish Lines have those fitteds? And whats retail?

No. and I paid 30 and some change after military discount...retail price was 35 on the hat

Back
Top Bottom