YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sho3tym...
eek.gif
dope pick ups sir. Hows the material on those ZFCs? thats the armor or whatever its called right? Is it similar to Foam?
Material is not as stiff as Foam, but has a foam like feel to it, if that makes any sense...It will be interesting to see how they look after afew wears.

had no idea these were even dropping in buffalo till i walked into Footlocker this morning so i had to cop to i could match my shirt
pimp.gif

im still looking for the Kobe's if anyone can hook me up
nerd.gif

Passed on the Kobe V "Chaos" & Lebron VII "Christmas"
For Lebron VII "Red Carpet"

19qk4g.jpg

rj15iq.jpg

igvrjn.jpg

But I will be picking up the Kobe V "Chaos" tomorrow.
pimp.gif

JordanHead21-i need that helmet..sucks that TP's sig was smeared..nevertheless that is great pickup

Originally Posted by CAKE513

JordanHead21-i need that helmet..sucks that TP's sig was smeared..nevertheless that is great pickup
Yeah it was just on the top part of the T, wasnt too bad. Guess she got it for only 100!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

accidentally stumbled on these each for $39.99 + tax
eek.gif
grab me two 10.5
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hmm, everytime I see these Penny's, they look hard but.... cant even come to liking them. Sweet pickup tho...

go to niketown.com or why don't you call the different niketowns and order the chaos, they're not that hard to find.

Originally Posted by Twon2345

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Got these and a few other random things for Christmas.

Bought the family a Wii...

My birthday is in 4 days!
Nice pick ups Everyone, and Fresh Jays, whoever gutted the kicks and threw the ribbons in are Amazing bro...
wink.gif
and my new years resolution is to not quote pics anymore.
My girl did it... Thanks!

I spent a few hours (slow connection) looking at this month's pickups and I noticed a few things:
-Jordans reign supreme this month. Supra doesn't.
-Lots of funky AM1s, and I attribute that to Crisone's dope design decisions.
-Not much Vans and Cons in here, which is also interesting.
-Kobe's making a push in December to dominate. Lebrons haven't as much this month.

Good pick-ups!

Back
Top Bottom