YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Woke up this morning, got a call from a friend and found out they had a re-stock at my local niketown. I rushed down there to get the last pair a size 12.I'm an 11-11.5 but with some force fields I can fit them. So Happy right now
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
!!!!!! after all the chaos on Release Date
sick.gif
, I finally got myfirst pair of Space Jams
smile.gif

I really...really !%# I dont need to pay re sell for the Chaos Vs because of Eastbay
smh.gif

anyway..

my newest
thanks for the "idea" B.Ground!
vg4d38.jpg

1y6av9.jpg

Sick stuff everyone.
Koopa2410- I'm lookin for another pair of DS orcas and I definitely can't find any at that price. well done
nwt-nice pick up man, those are clean
Geniuss44- congrats, that's a good feeling
s dubl and battleground03- All those i.d.s look nice. I gotta order some of the designs I have saved.

I've got a few pairs in the mail that I'll post soon.

i haven't posted in here in years! but i had to put this up.

those AM1 id's are mighty clean up top.....

couldn't get the space jams, tried...won't pay bay prices.....debated on getting the true blue 3's.....went to the mall today, memborabilla spot isgoing out of business, all auto merch 50 percent off....my decision was simple....and i think i'll be adding the thurman thomas they have by the end of theweek if its still there....they've been terrible since 98 but i still love my bills, display case should be here within a few days....

Shaun, lovely Pattas. Mind sharing how much u got them for? I need them!

Chris - sweet AM1 iDs! Hope all is well, bro!

For me....

23k56pu.jpg

Kobe 4s for $59.97
pimp.gif

My wife came through for Christmas!

Bought these myself, DS Black Foamposites. I wore these as soon as I got them. I have been searching for the last couple of years for the right price.

I got these today.

Some of my recent pickups, I have others just haven't had a chance to take pics.
Air Max 1 ID
f75252eea56bf1720aaad12c88dd8df44a48ee5.jpg

Air Max 360 from a trade with a friend
d00158e26d170bade4cc5630ff7fabec0e370e9.jpg

Pair of Lebron VII's my mom bought me for Christmas to ball in. And yes, I know the date is wrong, it's not my camera
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom