YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

dope pickups everyone
pimp.gif

Thoe colorblocking on those Charity III's is actually nice, it's just the patterns and OD 3M that messes them up. Straight red tumbled leather on that whole upper and everything else basically the same and everybody would have been jumped on them.

The last page just kills me. Those HWC's are absolutely beautiful, it's a shame those or the other ones never dropped.

Thoe colorblocking on those Charity III's is actually nice, it's just the patterns and OD 3M that messes them up. Straight red tumbled leather on that whole upper and everything else basically the same and everybody would have been jumped on them.

The last page just kills me. Those HWC's are absolutely beautiful, it's a shame those or the other ones never dropped.

justle-ndc clearance + 25% off clearance and some help from some1 with a swoosh acct
pimp.gif

paul- i been had DMPs. bought those XIs so i can keep my pack DS lol and for 150,i couldnt pass.

yea im not feeling those IIIs either. 3m messes the shoe up. i can dealwith the design on the upper,but the 3m is overdoing it.

justle-ndc clearance + 25% off clearance and some help from some1 with a swoosh acct
pimp.gif

paul- i been had DMPs. bought those XIs so i can keep my pack DS lol and for 150,i couldnt pass.

yea im not feeling those IIIs either. 3m messes the shoe up. i can dealwith the design on the upper,but the 3m is overdoing it.

90 shipped, sz 12, og everything except insoles (not an issue, using my rising sun insoles because i put the banned rising sun insole in those)
74746697.jpg

90 shipped, sz 12, og everything except insoles (not an issue, using my rising sun insoles because i put the banned rising sun insole in those)
74746697.jpg

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

nice pick up and nice idea with the insoles!!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom