YO do you guys think Ray Allen will get suspended for his low blow on Sideshow yesterday?

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Seriously how did ole boy not even flinch?? Either Balls of Steel or as has been said, No balls at all.. Which seems to fit in with his flopping
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's built like a Ken doll.

ken-doll-naked.jpg

The NBA suspended Boston Celtics guard Ray Allen this afternoon for elbowing Anderson Varejao in the groin Sunday in the Cavs' 107-76 win. He will not play tonight when the Celtics take on the 76ers in Philadelphia. The suspension will cost Allen $158,000.

The incident took place with 5:05 left in the third quarter after a free throw. The players locked arms and Varejao appeared to toss Allen to the ground as Varejao tried to get free. Allen responded by throwing the elbow. Both players received technical fouls at the time.

"It was a dirty play. He threw me to the ground," Allen said Sunday. "I'm not going to lie, I'll always stand up for myself and anyone on this team."

Varejao felt the same way.

"He doesn't like Brazilians or maybe he doesn't like my hair," Varejao said. "You don't hit a man in his [groin]."

Varejao received the standard $1,000 fine for the technical foul.
http://www.cleveland.com/...ics_ray_allen_suspe.html

Of course not; he's a Celtic.

*reads article above me and ESPN's ticker*

Errr... nevermind.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

The NBA suspended Boston Celtics guard Ray Allen this afternoon for elbowing Anderson Varejao in the groin Sunday in the Cavs' 107-76 win. He will not play tonight when the Celtics take on the 76ers in Philadelphia. The suspension will cost Allen $158,000.

The incident took place with 5:05 left in the third quarter after a free throw. The players locked arms and Varejao appeared to toss Allen to the ground as Varejao tried to get free. Allen responded by throwing the elbow. Both players received technical fouls at the time.

"It was a dirty play. He threw me to the ground," Allen said Sunday. "I'm not going to lie, I'll always stand up for myself and anyone on this team."

Varejao felt the same way.

"He doesn't like Brazilians or maybe he doesn't like my hair," Varejao said. "You don't hit a man in his [groin]."

Varejao received the standard $1,000 fine for the technical foul.
http://www.cleveland.com/...ics_ray_allen_suspe.html

laugh.gif

well shouldn't have varejao been suspended too? or fined more money? he was the one who initiated it

Originally Posted by enrique23

well shouldn't have varejao been suspended too? or fined more money? he was the one who initiated it
roll.gif

Lakers fans doing it subconsciously now.

No, Varejao shouldn't have been suspended, they got tied up, Ray Ray overreacted, no other punishment necessary. Dude got the technical, enough punishment($1000.00).

enrique23:
50% of the time, it's always the second guy that gets in trouble, every time.

laugh.gif

But yeah, I don't see any reason why Varejao should be suspended or anything.

Ray knows better, but I know it's got to be frustrating when a bum like Varejo just keeps at it. I wish something similar (not to the groin though) wouldhave happened to Sasha maybe last year in the Finals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

He always does stuff like that. It seems like every time I watch a Cavs game I see him get tangled up with someone and then throw his hands up like it wascompletely accidental. He likes to instigate and then act like he didn't do anything. I don't think he should get suspended but one of these timessomeone's gonna deck him.

I neva really followed ray allens career, but from wat i see fool, don't kno how 2 take the ball to thehole....nba suspend dis PRICK!!!!

Back
Top Bottom