~~| Yo Gotti - Look In The Mirror [Remix] ft. J.Cole x Wale x Wiz Khailfa Vol. OUT |~~

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I expect to see 2 more victims added to J. Cole's outshined list (Wale has been there twice already
laugh.gif
)

what two songs?
Rather Be With You

2prxpw4.gif
Wait you think Wale's verse was better on Rather Be With You? HELLLLLLLLL NO, J. Cole murdered everyone on that song

this was played once and never will be played again. It dont sound right

*goes and plays the original*

this was played once and never will be played again. It dont sound right

*goes and plays the original*

i think they all had good verses, all things considered. J. Cole is the last rapper to ever rap on anything like this and he held his own. Wiz is at home on beats like this, though (see: Cabin Fever) and he outshined everyone with his delivery.

i think they all had good verses, all things considered. J. Cole is the last rapper to ever rap on anything like this and he held his own. Wiz is at home on beats like this, though (see: Cabin Fever) and he outshined everyone with his delivery.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

tired.gif

this x 10...
beat sounded like it needed something else. I didnt really like the transitions and structure of the song...
oh well, on to the next one.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

tired.gif

this x 10...
beat sounded like it needed something else. I didnt really like the transitions and structure of the song...
oh well, on to the next one.

Originally Posted by Slim

Wiz was trash on this too.

Originally Posted by Slim

Wiz was trash on this too.

I expect to see 2 more victims added to J. Cole's outshined list (Wale has been there twice already
laugh.gif
)

what two songs?
Rather Be With You

2prxpw4.gif
Wait you think Wale's verse was better on Rather Be With You? HELLLLLLLLL NO, J. Cole murdered everyone on that song

3 voices, basically the same verse from all 3. No one murdered anyone on that track.

laugh.gif
)

what two songs?
Rather Be With You

2prxpw4.gif

3 voices, basically the same verse from all 3. No one murdered anyone on that track.

laugh.gif
)

what two songs?
Rather Be With You

2prxpw4.gif

laugh.gif
)

what two songs?
Rather Be With You

2prxpw4.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
)

what two songs?
Rather Be With You

2prxpw4.gif

If anything Spitta did best cuz he didnt sound like them two usin the same tone. But they didn't murder nobody,he  is right about one thing, Wale did the worst but it's Back to The Feature tho  

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
)

what two songs?
Rather Be With You

2prxpw4.gif

If anything Spitta did best cuz he didnt sound like them two usin the same tone. But they didn't murder nobody,he  is right about one thing, Wale did the worst but it's Back to The Feature tho  

Back
Top Bottom