yo, i know there is a iPhone thread, but this is crazy. vol. can't creep anymore.

AT&T FamilyMap determines a family member's phone location and displays it within a map on your iPhone.

A number of techniques are used to determine location. AT&T phones that have A-GPS (Assisted GPS) return the most accurate locations when they have a clear line of sight to GPS satellites. For example, the phone is outside or is in a car near a window. For phones where A-GPS is not available, FamilyMap uses cell tower information to provide the most accurate location possible, which is usually within a few hundred yards to a few miles of the phone's actual location. This includes iPhones, non A-GPS phones, as well as A-GPS phones that are not in a clear line of sight to GPS satellites.

Features:
- Easily locate a family member on a map
- Schedule text/email notice of your child's location
- Locate your teen driver without distracting him in the
car with a call/text message

Pricing:
- $9.99/month-locate up to 2 family members
- ($14.99/month-locate up to 5) charged on AT&T wireless bill; std msg rates apply

You can download AT&T FamilyMap from the App Store for free.

Read More

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you and ya girl on the same plan, your not creeping
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
[/font]

take out the battery. Oh thats right apple doesnt let you take out the battery :tongue:
Oh and google already offers this for free. 

FamilyMap my ***!
This is definitely NOT gonna be used for the reason it was intended for!

If the next generation iPhones come with video chat...That will ruin a few relationships.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
me and my exe did this to eachother at one point.. i did it as a joke at first but when she acted sus id really check
laugh.gif
then she had the nerve to do the same to me and for a month or 2 we sat there and tracked eachother.. thank god they didnt have an iphone app back then.. and good thing im off her plan it really mess's with your trust forreal!

Back
Top Bottom