yo if my girl doesn't let me see her phone what does that usually mean...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Your girls cheating on you plain and simple..

Pretty much
tired.gif

Doesn't mean she's cheating but obviously hiding something. My ex girl early in our relationship was acting real funny about her phone, I had nonatural desire to see it until I saw how close she suspicious she was acting. I got a hold of her phone and this girl was literally trying to fight me to getit out of my hands, I had scratches all over. I had no idea she was that strong either. But I looked at what she was hiding and it was basically nothing to me,but she thought I'd be mad about it. Sometimes you really don't have anything to worry about but if you guys have been together for that long sheshouldn't be hiding anything anymore. It's funny though because in the same relationship 10 months later, she got a hold of my phone and found texts ofme flirting with another girl, hurt her big time. We broke up shortly after.

she probably doesn't want you to see all those nasty text messages she gets, or the dudes shes getting exited who will call anytime, or text on the low. ican almost bet that she keeps her phone on silent or vibrate when shes with you. just be out kid, there's a ton women in this world.

word...anytime that @%% happened to me...it was all bad. the worst by far is the phone with the password protect tho

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

nothin...

she doesn't have to let you see her phone...unless you pay the bill you have no right to its contents...hell even if you do pay if you gave her the phone then its hers...
well yes i do pay her phone bill on occassion and whenever she requests, and whenever she can she checks mine...but the scarce time i wanted to see hers she was quick to dead that...

i know for one thing is she not ever checkin my phone thats for sure.
eek.gif
You're losing fam.

unless its in your name...you payin it on occassion means nothing...she doesn't have to let you see anything...

name under contract or not. imo if he's paying some bills, that would mean they're pretty close.

I don't know whats his reasoning to see her phone, if it's strictly cause he's insecure then eh whatever, she can hold out.

but if he just wants to see it to see it, to play with then I dont see whats the problem unless shes hiding something.

you really think he's that pressed to just play with her phone that he makes a post? i doubt that...she doesn't have to show him...most of you know if you're girl tried to go through your phone you'd flip just off prinicple...like i said...paying an occassional bill means nothing...

ahem like i said, she sees my phone whenever she wants....the one time i legitimately wanted to see her phone she deads it? thats ok to you....
grin.gif

a4c150e18a8e94ced1b964e760abfbf097e4043.gif

I wouldnt say she's cheating on you, but ya never know.

1. Put a lock on your phone
  2. make sure its locked everytime you leave the room
  3. watch her rage
    devil.gif
    (this is the fun part)
  4. use it to your advantage

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

she probably doesn't want you to see all those nasty text messages she gets, or the dudes shes getting exited who will call anytime, or text on the low. i can almost bet that she keeps her phone on silent or vibrate when shes with you. just be out kid, there's a ton women in this world.

Agreed.

Here is something interesting...im on the other end of this situation...my girl wants to check my phone and i didnt let her. Why? I was hiding something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

i dont think your insecure at all. if she checks through your phone any chance she gets most likely shes playing you. i mean if you want to check her phone real quick to look at the time or to send somebody a text or get a number or something like that and she doesnt let you use your phone then i say without a doubt she has something to hide. and people only get suspicious if they are doing something behind your back. why should she check your phone to see if you have something to hide if she doesnt have something to hide
CHANGE THAT AVY
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

She might be talking to other dudes.

Then again she could just want her privacy. :/

nothin...

she doesn't have to let you see her phone...unless you pay the bill you have no right to its contents...hell even if you do pay if you gave her the phone then its hers...
well yes i do pay her phone bill on occassion and whenever she requests, and whenever she can she checks mine...but the scarce time i wanted to see hers she was quick to dead that...

i know for one thing is she not ever checkin my phone thats for sure.
eek.gif
You're losing fam.
unless its in your name...you payin it on occassion means nothing...she doesn't have to let you see anything...
She doesn't HAVE to..... you are correct.
But it's HER LOSS if she doesn't.......

ESPECIALLY if she has nothing to hide!!!

Putting doubt in his mind.....

So SHE IS TAKING THE L........ not him.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Doesn't mean she's cheating but obviously hiding something. My ex girl early in our relationship was acting real funny about her phone, I had no natural desire to see it until I saw how close she suspicious she was acting. I got a hold of her phone and this girl was literally trying to fight me to get it out of my hands, I had scratches all over. I had no idea she was that strong either. But I looked at what she was hiding and it was basically nothing to me, but she thought I'd be mad about it. Sometimes you really don't have anything to worry about but if you guys have been together for that long she shouldn't be hiding anything anymore. It's funny though because in the same relationship 10 months later, she got a hold of my phone and found texts of me flirting with another girl, hurt her big time. We broke up shortly after.
The first part of this story is is exactly how it went down with me and mines. The worst part is that they get crazy defensive like you stoletheir child. I ripped the phone from her hands, not checking anything just to show her how stupid she was acting with me just holding her phone come to findout her and her sister were texting each other because her sister was thinking about getting a divorce and my girl didnt want me knowing that.

But because I have been in your situation OP the first thing I would start doing is not paying her bills for her again. She wants to act like that then sheshould pay for it.

You pay her bill, she checks/looks at your phone, when u try to do the same she g-checks you.
my first instinct is to say pack all of your belongings in a polka dotted blanket, tie it to stick and one yaself, cause some of these B&*^%! is worse thanNwords. if thats your main line and she wont let u see her joint, thats kinda ill. its more of thing like why cant i see it, ya know. maybe i wanna make a callor play a game or whatever.

P.S. dont go looking for trouble cause its always there and you dont really want it as bad as u think u do lil whoa.

fam you might as well dead that. she clearly got somethin to hide from you, she prolly got incriminating texts bout how she wants ole boy to put it down 4 her

why come to niketalk for answers when you can get them yourself? catch her slippin and go through her phone w/o her consent. /thread

Back
Top Bottom