YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Finally, After selling them 9 years ago I was able to find a pair in great shape! My grail shoe since I was 14, I remember when they released in 89, it startedmy sneaker obsession.

My cement collection, I know if Jordan Brand releases these again, the gray won't be right.

even though i got my GED in 08 are graduation was in 2009 but we graduated yesterday and these came in the mail today

I picked this up at the end of last month but didn't get around to posting till today. Please excuse mylack luster attempt at P.S. with Paint…
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Dudes asking how much I payed for the 5/18 pack...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Those dudes .
grin.gif

After I picked mine up I stopped wearing my cdp's, same with the '99 IV's.

Serg, you're not looking hard for my size in any of the Rice's. If people only knew
laugh.gif

Chris, again nice 5's
smile.gif

ambay- Sick LAF1's! I need those next Jai' that Lexus smokes out everything so far. All pick ups are crazy!!

NICE PICKUPS EVERYONE LOVIN THOSE 4'S UP THERE AND NICE PICK UP JAI JAI CANT WAIT FOR THE DALLAS SHOW TRIP!!!!LOL

YO! Damn Mike. Those got there kinda fast, eh? I actually thought you were lying.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Just In Time

ill will's girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Those Livestrong Turbo 8's may be the best out of the series, IMO.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
DUDES STILL QUOTING PICS???

DF!!!

Great start to june for myself

New ink still gotta go back for another session or 2

few pairs i needed in my life again

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

^eciaccord - glad I was able to help out.
These look sick! I'm loving them, I can't believe I finally have them! Thanks!

I love helping other NTers out. It's a community mayne
happy.gif

^^ dope pic ups everyone!!

Jae718 nice ink, you throwin in some colour in there? Or just shadin it out?..Post some pix after the next session, would love to see the end result!!

Back
Top Bottom