yo life is good, am i right?

im going to be 24 in 3 weeks and im nowhere NEAR close to my goals in life.

frankly, the apprehension will result in my first ulcer

Maybe for you it is today, but someone else in the world is struggling to live. No matter how great my day is - even though it is appreciated, that fact still unsettles me.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

im going to be 24 in 3 weeks and im nowhere NEAR close to my goals in life.

frankly, the apprehension will result in my first ulcer
Club, what's the deal, man? Time to get re-focused.

woke up 2 hrs before I usually do

worked out like a baus

inquired about my graduate program...also like a baus

even flipped them eggs in that pan like a baus

pimp.gif
 Life is good when its payday and you didn't even remember.

Ha, ha. Timely thread. I just lectured a co-worker because he was sounding like Eeyore (from Winnie The Pooh). When I would say, "Good morning, how are you?" he'd reply, "I'm here". All day long he'd say stuff like "just shoot me" when he had new projects & stuff. Or he'd complain about how he couldn't afford this or that yet he just got iPhones for him & his wife as well as an iPad...I'd buy him sodas & coffee & stuff to try & cheer him up...

Today, I had enough. When he said "just shoot me" about a project today I went off stating he was gainfully employed (especially after 32 people just getting laid off in another dept), he & his family having good health, he had dough to play his bills, etc. I told him he had a lot to be thankful for. Sometimes people lose thier perspective & it makes me sick. Stop complaining about %+! when things area really ok...Be thankful for what you do have & if you want more, go out & work for it dammit...

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Maybe for you it is today, but someone else in the world is struggling to live. No matter how great my day is - even though it is appreciated, that fact still unsettles me.
i hear you. that sort of stuff always is a little unsettling. but all i can do is try to make people around me enjoy things and stay positive. if everyone had that mentality, i think it would def help. 
NYC game wrote:
Depends on who you ask.
If you're homeless or in bad health obviously not.

obviously, im thankful for being healthy *knock on wood*. i know people who are in bad health who still have amazing attitudes about life tho
SoVerSoTowel wrote:
i hear that 
pimp.gif

if you dont mind me asking,what do you do?

im a cook in one of Ny's top restaurants, and although i work gaudy hours and make little $, i wouldnt trade it for anything. just blessed to be able to follow my passion and say +!+! the money. (for now) 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom