YO! Me: L7 or natural maturation?...

YO! You cats know me, sometimes I need to be reminded I ain't crazy. None of my homeboys can't quite relate to my situation. Cats are all eithermarried or still in school.

Peep the story ([emoji]169[/emoji] Geechi Suede):

I kept seeing this chic in this deli I was frequenting a few months back. Time went on and I slid her my number. We had a few conversations and the intent wasto link up and see what happens. Turns out, she's 22 with a 5 yr. old son. Couple that with 7 tats, including one of her "ex-boyfriend'sname", she attended 5 different high schools, and she lives on the West side (we're all familiar with westside of major American cities) and itbecomes apparent what caliber of chic I was dealing with. Now, me and my "main" chic go through our up's & down's as I imagine everyoneelse does. So I was really just looking for a side piece. One day a few weeks back ol' girl from the deli hit me with a very direct text message, trying toget it poppin. Due to some other things I had going on that day, I couldn't get up with her. The text I got from her after I apologized was simply,"Well, take care of yourself. And I'll just talk to you later."
ohwell.gif
I took that to mean "!+*@*, don't call me no more unless you trying to do something."

Well, it was at this point that it occurred to me that she wasn't side piece material. More like jumpoff material. At 26, with a mortgage... when I comehome from a work day, it's damn near 7 or 8 by the time I really wine down. Ain't really got the time like that. But I hadn't talked to this broadsince that day in late January/early February so I went by the deli to see what was good. She wasn't there so I asked the manager about her. Manager tellsme that ol girl's ex-boyfriend just got out from a Federal bid (a fact she neglected to mention in our conversations) and that ol girl ran off with homeboyto another state... and left her son here.
tired.gif

Now, had this been 3 maybe even 2 years ago... I would've been down. Nothing would've stopped me from getting multiples off in which ever way she choseto catch them. But I've sat here for the last week thinking. If you put an L and 7 together would you be looking at me? I'm kicking myself for havingnot smashed but... did I take a major L or did I just save myself a major headache? I feel old as hell...

Her:

dyk7f8.jpg

grin.gif
DF!!!

you saved yourself the trouble of getting shot/stabbed over a broad. good job ant.

DF!!

I don't think I'd want to mess with a chick with a kid. If it's just to smash, maybe. Not as a side piece though. In fact, I would never have aside piece. Not my style.

Yea, in all retrospect, she was just looking for someone to dump her kid too.

I think, of course, had you smashed she would have bailed in the AM and left your new junior with you.

you did the right thing..Plus her ex just got out the pin and it would of been only trouble from there...But is her child okay

you do sound old and its even funnier to hear you use words like jump off as old as you sound, but what do i know.

anyway i wouldnt say you took and L but you didnt take a W either. I'd say you took a draw cuz you can never really say what would have happened betweenyall unless it happened. She might have never talked to the ex if she was talking to you.

as for you getting shot well i think yall are going a lil over board i mean who knows how serious the dude was and either way i doubt Ant is a poon.

So, she's got a kid, her boyfriend just got out of prison and she ran off with him to another state, you've got a girlfriend, and you're asking ifyou made the wrong decision?

Look at the facts, it's time to dump your girl and go battle it out with this other dude for his girlfriend.

YEAH U TO A L....I MEAN YALL WASNT TRYNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS....U COULDA JUST SMASHED ONCE AND THEN BEEN DONE WITH HER.....NEVER MISS AND OPPORTUNITYJUST CAUSE U NEVER KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN LIFE.....I DID THAT WHEN I WAS WITH MY BABIES MOM......NOW IM KICKIN MYSELF......SO NOW IM TRYNA CATCHUP.........I MEAN IN ALL HONESTY PEOPLE MAY NOT AGREE BUT A MAN IS GONNA BE A MAN BUT AS LONG AS THAT MAN IS GOING HOME AND TAKIN CARE OF HIS FAMILY AND HE ISON POINT WITH THAT THEN U GONNA DO WHAT A MAN IS EXPECTED TO DO.....JUST DONT BE ALL BLATENT WITH IT

Damn this dude loves *******
laugh.gif

I would have slayed that.

It's when they try to get attached after that pisses me off.

It's like they don't get the hint that they're not going to replace the main.

So what happened to the kid?? what do you mean by she left him -> like abandoned her own kid??

Sounds like maturity..instead of taking the stress with the nut, you just went on about your business..with a 5 yr old kid stress would've eventuallycame..she's cute though

Damn you missed a chance with a real life bussit beybeh, no frontin like she's not. +!# it'll happen again.

she's 22 with a 5 yr. old son. Couple that with 7 tats, including one of her "ex-boyfriend's name", she attended 5 different high schools
At 26 this should have been the only thing that you need to see.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

she's 22 with a 5 yr. old son. Couple that with 7 tats, including one of her "ex-boyfriend's name", she attended 5 different high schools
At 26 this should have been the only thing that you need to see.

IN ALL HONESTY U CANT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.....JUST CAUSE SHE HAD A BABY AT A YOUNG AGE DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING.....MY MOM IS 37 SHE HAD ME AT 15 (IM22)AND I TURNED OUT PRETTY GOOD......MY MOM HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON POINT ABOUT THINGS IN MY LIFE SHE HAD ALWAYS WORKED TO MAKE SURE THAT I RECEIVED THE BESTTHINGS IN LIFE.......MY BABY MAMA HAS MY NAME ON HER EVEN THOUGH AFTER WE BROKE UP SHE PUT A JR. ON IT SO PEOPLE WOULD THINK IT WAS MY SON....THAT DONT MAKEHER BAD.....EVEN THOUGH I CANT STAND HER DUMB +%!.....AND JUST CAUSE THEY ATTENDED DIFFERENT HIGH SCHOOLS DOESNT MEAN A THING....SHE COULDA MOVED A LOT ORSOMETHING.....IM NOT DEFENDING OR ANYTHING JUST SAYIN DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

I'm sorry Ant but "Nautral Maturation" and the fact that you have a "main chick" and wanted a "side chick" don't gotogether. You might feel old as hell but you don't seem to act like it. No offense, just my .02 cents.

Back
Top Bottom