YO! Me: L7 or natural maturation?...

yo.. you're taking a L askin if u took an L for this.. you're soundin like a typical NTer... like oh my gosh.. theres one chick who i didnt smash....comeon now.. act grown... they come and go.. you cant smash em al.

its amazing how everyone is saying he didnt take a L b.c she has a kid/boyfriend in jail/shes a hoodrat. but no one has adddressed that since he has agirlfriend its not taking a L.

Having a girlfriend doesnt count for anything with guys does it?

You should have smash when you had to chance. Seems like you got your head right so I would steer clear from messing with chick right now. TROUBLE

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

she's 22 with a 5 yr. old son. Couple that with 7 tats, including one of her "ex-boyfriend's name", she attended 5 different high schools
At 26 this should have been the only thing that you need to see.

IN ALL HONESTY U CANT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.....JUST CAUSE SHE HAD A BABY AT A YOUNG AGE DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING.....MY MOM IS 37 SHE HAD ME AT 15 (IM 22)AND I TURNED OUT PRETTY GOOD......MY MOM HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON POINT ABOUT THINGS IN MY LIFE SHE HAD ALWAYS WORKED TO MAKE SURE THAT I RECEIVED THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE.......MY BABY MAMA HAS MY NAME ON HER EVEN THOUGH AFTER WE BROKE UP SHE PUT A JR. ON IT SO PEOPLE WOULD THINK IT WAS MY SON....THAT DONT MAKE HER BAD.....EVEN THOUGH I CANT STAND HER DUMB +%!.....AND JUST CAUSE THEY ATTENDED DIFFERENT HIGH SCHOOLS DOESNT MEAN A THING....SHE COULDA MOVED A LOT OR SOMETHING.....IM NOT DEFENDING OR ANYTHING JUST SAYIN DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

Judging a book by it's cover and looking at context clues are totally different. I didn't say anything about her character as a person orwhat kind of parent she was.

laugh.gif

eh...not all westsides are bad...the westbank of N.O. is lame as hell...

but as far as the broad,it might have been a missed opportunity,but F it cuz it probably wouldn't have been worth it anyway...subconsciously you knew itwasn't gonna be worth it cuz if you REALLY wanted to get her,you would've MADE time

YO!
laugh.gif
Damn, I forgot I even posted this. Brought out MyT and my dude Herm.
smokin.gif

She might have never talked to the ex if she was talking to you.
That's what I've been thinking about all week.
you do sound old and its even funnier to hear you use words like jump off as old as you sound
Jumpoff, J.O., Quick Skeet, etc... It is what it is.
grin.gif

So what happened to the kid??
Not even sure. That's what the manager at the deli said. I'm hoping that she at least left him with her Mom or the kid's dad (Idon't think the ex-boyfriend is little man's pops).
I'm sorry Ant but "Nautral Maturation" and the fact that you have a "main chick" and wanted a "side chick" don't go together.

No offense taken. Really... I know some don't quite get the "main chic" thing. It's not for everybody. But trust me, if me and the younglady were in a relationship that I felt comfortable with she wouldn't be my "main chic" she'd be my girlfriend. It is what it is. I'm 26(relatively young) no kid at the moment - I'm chillin.

It's not even about ol' girl. Or trying to smash. It's just I KNOW, like I said, 2 or 3 years ago... no problem. I would've had her comingthrough and bringing extra Dutch Masters. Now... I'm just like whatever
tired.gif
Some of you may understand, some may not... DF!!!

Yupp you took a L, you could've smashed a couple times and she would've been gone...but based on the story I just read your fav. rapper must be Big L
smh.gif

Iam with u 100% Ant(pause) and from my view looking in on the situation it seemed that you saved a headache. If she ran off with dude that means they were in aserious relationship and he might've caught feelings about you smash his girl. And he wouldve been thinkin bout bring drama to you. On another note shemight've known her role and understood the situation you both had and you guys couldve took it for what it was "just sex."

YO! ^ Manogamy. It'd be like trying to explain astrophysics to a wine-o. You get it or you don't. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom