Yo my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't sell sandwiches, ***** "

(Reps to anyone who gets that reference)

But a lot of delis are family owned. You need to purchase/rent the property/space, then get a small business license and pass a health inspection. Then get a lottery license

***** what? Is that what you wana name it? Or are you plottin on a come up? Thread already sucks

Last edited:
"I don't sell sandwiches, ***** "

(Reps to anyone who gets that reference)

But a lot of delis are family owned. You need to purchase/rent the property/space, then get a small business license and pass a health inspection. Then get a lottery license

its turkey sandwiches bruh bruh :smokin

This ***** tryna pull a scratch off scheme with a oscar meyer front smh

Last edited:
Dude I suggest you either throw them book of tickets somewhere to never be seen again, or contact the lottery department and tell them you found them.

As soon as you try to activate those, the lottery authorities will be contacted if those have been reported stolen. Than a huge mess happens.

Peace.

i know a couple owners here in los angeles...now lets talk about that finders fee
pimp.gif

Last edited:
OP take that picture down too, boy. Numbers all over that. You asking for the Feds to be knocking at ya door

I swear why do dudes post evidence
And then get surprised when they get caught
coulda kept it strictly pm
Instead u post a pic

Feds is watching. OP trying to shut NT down over some damn wheel of fortune scratchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom