Yo NT, a brotha out vol. smashed a skeezer and need to do something about my mattress

So long and disgraceful story short, I got drunk and ended up smashing this random broad tonight. After she left, I realized I dont know much about this girl and that kind of freaked me out since I smashed her on my mattress. I tossed out the bed sheets, pillow case and pillow, but now Im just looking at my mattress like 
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
. What should I do? Is there any kind of disinfectant spray or something that would work well on a mattress? This is the first one nighter that I had over at my place which is why I'm trippin. Help me out bros.

Maybe I'm just a dirty boy, but after one night stands I just wash the sheets with hot water and call it good. Never thought about the mattress.

roll.gif

Just wash those sheets man... Maybe flip the mattress over if she was a squirter.

Other than that there isn't much to do. If she gave you anything, you won't be able to buy a new mattress to get rid of it.

1. Wash your sheets/pillowcase.
2. Flip the mattress if it sustained heavy physical damage.
3. Chill out.

Invest in latex.

pics? cause she must have been hurt.you don't think you're over reacting op?

You're worried about a mattress?

You should be worried about your %^&*. You gotta get rid of it.

I don't think she had an STD, but I was strapped regardless. I'm a huge germaphobe so the notion of sleeping in some broad's sweat/juices is out of the question since I don't know what her hygiene is like (doesn't necessarily mean she has an STD). I know I'm reaching but I'm probably gonna lightly wash my mattress with some detergent 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom