Yo NT, How do you react when you find a long hair in your food?

I am not talking about a tiny eye-lash or even a nose hair. I am referring to the one's where it looks like Busta Rhymes and Bob Marley prepared yourfood.
sick.gif
Do you simply just remove it and go about your business, or doyou stop eating? The reason I ask is b/c I was eating my pasta for lunch, and next thing I know, one of these joints feels like it's damn near tied aroundmy tonsils.
grin.gif
After removing it, and thinking about it for a second, Ijust kept on eating. My co-worker proceeded to tell me how disgusting I am, right before she
sick.gif
in the bathroom. How would you handle this situation?

man one time i found one on the bottom of my mcgriddle....

i was so mad cause i was crazy hungry at the time.

Shame on me biting into the sandwich and the hair is sticking out from between my teeth
smh.gif

Depends on what I'm eating and where I got it from. Sometimes I keep eating, sometimes I toss it.

If its long, I'll tell the waiter, ask for my money back and leave.

Under no circumstances will I send it back and then have them bring me something else out.

I usually just take it out along with the food area that it was on, if it's in a restaurant however I would have them take it back and remake me a newplate.

^ NASTY.

honestly. you been eating it the whole time. LOL.
once i found a black curly hair in my mashed potatoes at applebees.
sick.gif

I usually take it out and maybe the area it was...then proceed to eat the rest. Im sure you've all eaten worse things and had no idea

Back
Top Bottom