Yo NT, How you dancing in the club?

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

my boys and i have a jabawockees routine we bring to the club

A routine though?  And when do you perform this routine? Is it to a set type of song?

I'm not trying to knock ya'll style cause I'm sure it's entertaining as hell but that's a bit weird unless it's like doing the Thriller routine when they play Thriller.

Hit them with the 
pimp.gif

toure%20horrible%20celebration%20goal.gif

In all seriousness I just got to Latin clubs 

just grind your weapon of mass destruction into someone else's booty..make sure she fine, everything will follow, you'll look cool even though you don't know how to dance...then go from there..

just grind your weapon of mass destruction into someone else's booty..make sure she fine, everything will follow, you'll look cool even though you don't know how to dance...then go from there..

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Man when I dance with girls it's cool I could keep up I got rhythm but when they start popping their hips and doing that whole tic toc stuff, the hell I'm suppose to do?
laugh.gif
I used to be just as perplexed, then I figured out these women could give a %+*$ about the rhythm, some of em really just wanna grind up hard against ya. You gotta realize when to fall back though, I remember one time this girl was goin so hard she almost started a fire on my damn crotch
grin.gif

Also, when I know shawty is a freak do not hesitate to pull off a fatality. That'll really get em goin'
laugh.gif

When I'm not doin alla that, I'ma just dougie or cook, turf, turf, whatever...

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Man when I dance with girls it's cool I could keep up I got rhythm but when they start popping their hips and doing that whole tic toc stuff, the hell I'm suppose to do?
laugh.gif
I used to be just as perplexed, then I figured out these women could give a %+*$ about the rhythm, some of em really just wanna grind up hard against ya. You gotta realize when to fall back though, I remember one time this girl was goin so hard she almost started a fire on my damn crotch
grin.gif

Also, when I know shawty is a freak do not hesitate to pull off a fatality. That'll really get em goin'
laugh.gif

When I'm not doin alla that, I'ma just dougie or cook, turf, turf, whatever...

Back
Top Bottom