YO NT hows your evening!!!!! (request please)

yooo quick little request I hope sum1 can come threw with
real simple for those who mess with gifs

2cylf20.gif

2rxzp5x.jpg

this gif is
laugh.gif

i wanna replace that flash of back dudes face with this one lol (inside joke for a friend)
any1 mind helpin me out
smokin.gif

My evening is going pretty well, just finished eating some food, playing the wii...... What i am looking forward to is the ncaa championship game go Kansas....

Sorry dude i dont know how to do this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cicco1212

My evening is going pretty well, just finished eating some food, playing the wii...... What i am looking forward to is the ncaa championship game go Kansas....

I'm rooting for memphis. My man D Rose would have a higher level of swag with a championship for when David Stern hooks up the knicks and gets him toNY.

I got much love for D rose and all of memphis for the year they are having, but when i look at it i was rooting for davidson, and kansas took em out i like tosee the team that took the team i was rooting for out to win it all so i can say hey they got tooken out by the best team.. Whoever wins it should be a goodgame to watch no matter what.

we ight...too bad u tried to trick people into coming into here to help you

because for that your def not getting help for anyone

even if i wanted to i couldn't help you
roll.gif
good luck *sike*

For some reason i keep referring your username to the pic of that dude and not your avy haha

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

iight i edited the title, i would like to know hows ur evening also
lol

it's too late to apologizeeee
it's too lateee (yeaaah yeahh)

Nah I would do it but the software I use isn't in this laptop I'm on (on my sister's laptop)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

iight i edited the title, i would like to know hows ur evening also
lol

Wait...what was the funny part about this post that u followed it up with "lol" ?
But yeah game starts in an hour...and i need to hit up thegym
mad.gif

I tried to do it for you but my version of Ulead is not working properly with Vista
f6825a8ef745319258e81467058a663f9b9ab50.gif

Ok I got you foo

Just don't post threads with misleading titles again because it will get you flamed and your thread locked foo

Now paypal me my 10 bucks..foo
qo7kw3.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Ok I got you foo

Just don't post threads with misleading titles again because it will get you flamed and your thread locked foo

Now paypal me my 10 bucks..foo
qo7kw3.gif

daaaaaaaaaaammmm girl props
i thought this thread was gonna tank
whats ur adress ill personally deliver the 10 bucks
devil.gif

laugh.gif
nah but 4real thanx
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom