yo NT I found a fifi in my cousins room vol. WHAT TO DO

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas
PurpleFace?

indifferent.gif

I don't recycle 4chan jokes on NT for lulz. My material is original.

2lntnwp.jpg

shotsfired.jpg

Alright so Im right now in my cousins house, on his computer, he's not here but Im in his room waiting for him to get homefrom work (we're doing something later), I come in and theres a fifi(if you dont know GOOGLE it) laying RIGHT on his bed, in plain view

he should be here in minute now, maybe any second now, what to do? should I TOUCH it and move it or +!#????

phone pic, I know you people love pics
smh.gif

NEED ADVICE FAST
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Alright so Im right now in my cousins house, on his computer, he's not here but Im in his room waiting for him to get homefrom work (we're doing something later), I come in and theres a fifi(if you dont know GOOGLE it) laying RIGHT on his bed, in plain view

he should be here in minute now, maybe any second now, what to do? should I TOUCH it and move it or +!#????

phone pic, I know you people love pics
smh.gif

NEED ADVICE FAST
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

yo YA ARE CRAZY! rolin @ dirtys comment

and dam, purpleface took a hard shot
eek.gif
laugh.gif

you must be out of your dam mind if you think I was gonna touch that thing, I just threw the bedsheet cover over it hid it, he came in got his keys and stuffand we bounced........he wasnt getting away free though , hell naw, I left a note with it
roll.gif
"I BET THIS GLOVES FEELS REAL GOOD DON'T IT?, GOTCHA%#$*$! ps. CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK, YOUR FIFI IS TAGGED"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im on the phone right now at the mall with him, dude is done when he get home ...,,and i upload the picture
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

you must be out of your dam mind if you think I was gonna touch that thing, I just threw the bedsheet cover over it hid it, he came in got his keys and stuff and we bounced........he wasnt getting away free though , hell naw, I left a note with it
roll.gif
"I BET THIS GLOVES FEELS REAL GOOD DON'T IT?, GOTCHA %#$*$! ps. CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK, YOUR FIFI IS TAGGED"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im on the phone right now at the mall with him, dude is done when he get home ...,,and i upload the picture
roll.gif

laugh.gif
... OMG... can we be facebook friends now? Dead serious
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

you must be out of your dam mind if you think I was gonna touch that thing, I just threw the bedsheet cover over it hid it, he came in got his keys and stuff and we bounced........he wasnt getting away free though , hell naw, I left a note with it
roll.gif
"I BET THIS GLOVES FEELS REAL GOOD DON'T IT?, GOTCHA %#$*$! ps. CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK, YOUR FIFI IS TAGGED"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I never knew what a damn fifi was until today. It's no surprise who I learned from either
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom