Yo NT I made my decision on college, can I get some tips?

So I'm gonna be going to CSU Northridge in the fall and just wanted to see I any NT'ers are currently there or will going there.
And also just any tips for college, I know their was a thread about this but I can't seem to find it( I'm on mobile my computer is off getting fixed).
Thanks NT fam in advanced.
Another general question how do you guys keep your shoe rotation alive with a tiny dorm?

So I'm gonna be going to CSU Northridge in the fall and just wanted to see I any NT'ers are currently there or will going there.
And also just any tips for college, I know their was a thread about this but I can't seem to find it( I'm on mobile my computer is off getting fixed).
Thanks NT fam in advanced.
Another general question how do you guys keep your shoe rotation alive with a tiny dorm?

get a planner or a dry erase calendar and use it. if you write everything you have to do down on something you can visualize your workload and plan out when you are going to work on what assignments. 3 years in and i still procrastinate
30t6p3b.gif

get a planner or a dry erase calendar and use it. if you write everything you have to do down on something you can visualize your workload and plan out when you are going to work on what assignments. 3 years in and i still procrastinate
30t6p3b.gif

First of all you used "there" wrong so you will most likely fail college. Jk fam but good luck I would suggest keeping all your kicks stacked organized...under your bed or against a wall neatly.

First of all you used "there" wrong so you will most likely fail college. Jk fam but good luck I would suggest keeping all your kicks stacked organized...under your bed or against a wall neatly.

I got links on just about every test bank and answer key to any college course out there (as long as your prof does not write his own exams and extracts questions from the textbook bank)

PM me

I got links on just about every test bank and answer key to any college course out there (as long as your prof does not write his own exams and extracts questions from the textbook bank)

PM me

My "shoe rotation" consists of 3 pairs of regular shoes, and 1 pair of "dress" shoes. Its not worth it to clog your 100 sq. ft dorm with 50 pairs of heat, no one gives a rats !@* that you have the DMP.

My "shoe rotation" consists of 3 pairs of regular shoes, and 1 pair of "dress" shoes. Its not worth it to clog your 100 sq. ft dorm with 50 pairs of heat, no one gives a rats !@* that you have the DMP.

In all honestly man I am horrible with their and there, can't get them down, sad I know but that's why we have proof readers:smile:
Thanks for the advice so far guys!

In all honestly man I am horrible with their and there, can't get them down, sad I know but that's why we have proof readers:smile:
Thanks for the advice so far guys!

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

You aren't going to Arizona State, so you won regardless.

roll.gif

Please.  At least we live in the only important city in Arizona.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

You aren't going to Arizona State, so you won regardless.

roll.gif

Please.  At least we live in the only important city in Arizona.

Don't bring too many shoes esp if you're living on campus. Keep your shoes at home.

Very general, but my #1 tip for college would be to make connections early as a freshman and be open to new things, new clubs, new people, etc. Also be sure to make friends in your major classes, not only will it help you maybe form good study groups, and have people to do homework with, but it also will help you with connections down the line. Now that I've graduated already the people I still keep in touch with are all people in my major.

Don't bring too many shoes esp if you're living on campus. Keep your shoes at home.

Very general, but my #1 tip for college would be to make connections early as a freshman and be open to new things, new clubs, new people, etc. Also be sure to make friends in your major classes, not only will it help you maybe form good study groups, and have people to do homework with, but it also will help you with connections down the line. Now that I've graduated already the people I still keep in touch with are all people in my major.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

dont fall in love,and if you do,id say make it your last year if anything...
This. You don't need the distraction, especially early on.

Some other things on the top of my head at the moment:
  • Be open to change. Lots of new things to learn and experience.
    smokin.gif
  • Put in work and please try NOT to procrastinate. Pay attention to class. Finish work as early as you can. Practice as much as you possibly can to get the hang of the lessons. Like the poster above told me, try to keep a planner (the ones with the monthly/weekly views work the best, IMO).
  • Keep group study sessions to a handful of people in size. Too many people is just a mess; you might end up not learning much and waste time.
  • Be sociable. Slowly build your network of contacts (this will help you eventually in the future).
  • And don't forget to have fun once in a while (in moderation, of course). Don't miss out on that.
    pimp.gif
College was one of the best experiences of my life. It definitely helped me mature a lot. Enjoy your last moments of being sheltered from the real world. It's never going to be the same after that.
laugh.gif
Good luck, OP.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom