yo NT! I need help

I needa remember the name of a movie, so I'll give you a summary of the plot as I remember it
so hot girl works at an aquarium, her bro too. she loves penguins.

then theres this dude who comes to the aquarium and likes her, and he tries to bag her.

she is leaving on a trip to the south pole with some author who studies penguins.

he thinks she is in love with the author

then he stops her on the plane and gives her a pebble, and explains that penguins give other penguins a pebble when they wanna smash

whats the name of this movie?

Is the guy a a dentist? And every girl wants to smash him so they can get married? Damn I forgot the name but I watched this a few days ago.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Is the guy a a dentist? And every girl wants to smash him so they can get married? Damn I forgot the name but I watched this a few days ago.
Yes thats the one!!
i cant remember the name 
frown.gif

hey lets make this the official what movie is this thread!

can anyone tell me what movie was about this chick who went over her boyfriends house for some kinda of formal dinner or party. he takes her downstairs to smash blah blah, while they are downstairs these dudes kill everyone upstairs at the party. after getting chased for a while the chick ends up finding out her boyfriend hired the people to kill the family. don't know the rest of the movie, does anyone know?

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

how bout we dont & say we did
I think that would be a good idea. I too made a thread about a movie I couldn't remember the name of.
Dazed and Confused.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

how bout we dont & say we did
damn son your life must suck, absolutely no other reason for why you would come on a forum and be so hostile.

can anyone tell me what movie was about this chick who went over her boyfriends house for some kinda of formal dinner or party. he takes her downstairs to smash blah blah, while they are downstairs these dudes kill everyone upstairs at the party. after getting chased for a while the chick ends up finding out her boyfriend hired the people to kill the family. don't know the rest of the movie, does anyone know?
Movie sounds awful.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom