Yo NT, I'm 20!

pimp.gif
19 didn't was pretty wack but now that I'm 20 what do I have tolook forward to? I feel like I'm getting older than I look
laugh.gif

20, hmm, nothin changes legally of course
laugh.gif

1 year closer to 21!!!

Happy Birthday my man!

you should'a holla'd at us next year....then the WOW factor would'a came into play..
laugh.gif

j/k.....HBD homie......"smoke one wit a ninja!"....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

pimp.gif
19 didn't was pretty wack but now that I'm 20 what do I have to look foreward to? I feel like I'm getting older than I look
laugh.gif

A foreword is a (usually short) piece of writing often found at the beginning of a book or other piece of literature, before the introduction, and written bysomeone other than the author of the book. A preface, by contrast, is written by the author of the book, although sometimes the two terms are usedinterchangeably. A preface generally covers the story of how the book came into being, or how the idea for the book was developed; this is often followed bythanks and acknowledgments to people who were helpful to the author during the time of writing. Often, a foreword will tell of some interaction between thewriter of the foreword and the story or the writer of the story. A foreword to later editions of a work often explains in what respects that edition differsfrom previous ones.

HBD bro..

Cant wait till Friday for mines
pimp.gif
...Nt should be expecting a thread fromme on the 26th
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]20 sucks, but 21 is the !*!+....got smashed sat night leading into my bday sunday[/color]
pimp.gif

hbd man and the only thing you get to look forward to is saying dang, i wish i was 21, but i'm only 20.

Back
Top Bottom