YO NT KEEPS DIRECTING ME TO THE HOME PAGE AND REFRESHING NON STOP

Originally Posted by s dubl

when I have Firefox adblock on this doesnt happen to me...

when I turned it off it started happening again.
read^^^

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

thought it was just my computer...

posting before my refresh refreshes gets refreshed...

-J23C
lmao....Yo Crank..lets get a Yo Dawg, so I heard you like refresh gif.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm running Firefox with adblock and noscript, has it happened to anyone else who has those add ons?
It hasn't happened to me.
Interesting..

Well I'll ask again. Those of you using firefox, do you have the add-on NoScript? And if not, install it and see if it continues to occur.

I don't have noscript installed.

I just have adblockplus installed.

I don't have a problem.

hate it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

if this starts happening, let the page load, then click the "stop refresh" button, the big red X, its annoying I know but will solve your problem for now

This is what I've been doin
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

if this starts happening, let the page load, then click the "stop refresh" button, the big red X, its annoying I know but will solve your problem for now

tired.gif
doesnt always work for me...
ohwell.gif

Crank Lucas said:

tired.gif

google chrome doesnt have that stop button

nvm found it its on the other side of the url bar

it was happening to me on the firefox, but i updated my version and it has been working perfectly since then.

this happens on firefox and IE .. it has been discuss more than a few times .. I give this thread a couple of more hours before it gets locked like all theother ones ...

press the escape button as soon as you get on to the page, you wont be able to see picks but it will let you stay on the page.

tired.gif

same here bro but I got fed up. I support NTcharities to the fullest but I had to install adblock to keep being able to view NT.

Can we just get a stickied thread about this so ppl can stop makin posts about it everyday? Just sayin, though

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Can we just get a stickied thread about this so ppl can stop makin posts about it everyday? Just sayin, though

or an explanation...unless i missed it.

Back
Top Bottom