YO NT! POLO HEADS... HEADS UP!!!!!! vol. DILLIARDS!

YO!! I just got back from the mall and Dillards is having a CRAZY sale on polo! 40% off all clearance items...

I copped 4 long sleeve joints for $32 each and the had sweaters for like $43. But most of the stuff is marked down 30%-50% already then you get another 40%...hope you have a dilliards near you for all my LO heads!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was that $32 AFTER the additional 40%...or $32 then take the additional 40%?

not that exciting...polo is having their holiday sale now. you can get create your owns for almost the same price

Originally Posted by minah86

nah they were $32 after the 40% off... i think retal is $85
not that exciting...polo is having their holiday sale now. you can get create your owns for almost the same price

if you call that a sale from what i saw is there a code or something?? because that #+%+ is the same price as it normally is in these stores...some peopledont know how to save $$
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Memphis10aKey

nah they were $32 after the 40% off... i think retal is $85

if you call that a sale from what i saw is there a code or something?? because that #+%+ is the same price as it normally is in these stores...some people dont know how to save $$
tired.gif

yea, there's a code.

HOL2007 = 30% off. Sale ends monday.

They've been having a few sales lately.

so...it's just 30% off? how is that comparable to what the OP posted (40% off then an additional 40%)? if something retails for $85, then with 30% off, itsalmost $60 whereas 40% + 40% is $30.

that sale on POLO.com is WACK! most of the stuff on the site is higher than it is in stores...

i.e
pPOLO2-4187955_standard_v330.jpg
this sweater is 80.99 on polo.com with the promocode... they got these and the crew neck joints at Macys for $69.99 and i think they having a 15% off sale this weekend... Stick to department stores thereprices are WAAAY cheaper.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Still doesn't compare to macy's with there 65%'s from time to time..

eek.gif
never seen that happen and Macys and Dillards are the only places icop POLO... damn they need to have one of them soon... ima have to max out the Macys plastic that day

using the example I used before...if something retailed for $85...65% off would save you less than a dollar then if you did 40% + 40% off. this, of course,is granted the selection and what you want is the same.

so...it's just 30% off? how is that comparable to what the OP posted (40% off then an additional 40%)? if something retails for $85, then with 30% off, its almost $60 whereas 40% + 40% is $30.

be easy...check the polo site...a lot of stuff is already on sale + and extra 30% off + free gift wrap and shipping
pimp.gif

polo presents for everyone in my family this year

the polo store is highway robbery.....at the outlet they be havin stuff at reguler price

eek.gif
never seen that happen and Macys and Dillards are the only places i cop POLO... damn they need to have one of them soon... ima have to max out the Macys plastic that day

never seen it before because it never happened. dudes be lying just for cool points.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Aggies2011

eek.gif
never seen that happen and Macys and Dillards are the only places i cop POLO... damn they need to have one of them soon... ima have to max out the Macys plastic that day

never seen it before because it never happened. dudes be lying just for cool points.
indifferent.gif

cashmere is correct. You just missed the sales then cause sometimes you can find Polo's for as low as $24 with those sales @ Macy's

Back
Top Bottom