Yo NT, Post your favorite movie scenes

This obviously isn't a movie but it's one of my favorite scenes from the West Wing.

This obviously isn't a movie but it's one of my favorite scenes from the West Wing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in order to watch it correctly you need to invert the colors on your system
NOTE: Mac users may invert the colours of their screen to display this video in its true form. Press control + alt/option + apple then 8 at the same time to invert your screen. To reverse the effects I assume your press them again.

NOTE: Windows users may invert their screen by clicking the Start icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. Click on the search bar and type Magnifier..
The program Magnifier should appear on the list if spelt correctly. Click on Magnifier to open it and then click Invert colors.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in order to watch it correctly you need to invert the colors on your system
NOTE: Mac users may invert the colours of their screen to display this video in its true form. Press control + alt/option + apple then 8 at the same time to invert your screen. To reverse the effects I assume your press them again.

NOTE: Windows users may invert their screen by clicking the Start icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. Click on the search bar and type Magnifier..
The program Magnifier should appear on the list if spelt correctly. Click on Magnifier to open it and then click Invert colors.

Guy 1:i hope that bet still on?
Guy 2: WHAT?
Guy 1: That 5g Bet Still on...
Guy 2: WHAT!?
Guy 1: turn the bum +*+ stereo damn man.

Guy 1:i hope that bet still on?
Guy 2: WHAT?
Guy 1: That 5g Bet Still on...
Guy 1: turn the bum +*+ stereo damn man.

It has to be the scene in almost famous where penny lane goes on to say "it's all happening, it's all happening"

It has to be the scene in almost famous where penny lane goes on to say "it's all happening, it's all happening"

Back
Top Bottom