YO NT! Real Talk... Do you wear pants?

thought i was the only one that hated wearing jeans...

I have a gang of chinos and khakis mostly by gap and j crew i rock always....

khakis + canvas shoes = win
pimp.gif

thought i was the only one that hated wearing jeans...

I have a gang of chinos and khakis mostly by gap and j crew i rock always....

khakis + canvas shoes = win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

I hate wearing jeans, I dont wear jeans unless Im going out to some place where its mandatory . . I wear Khakis majority of the week. Typical outfit, with a shirt from the thrift store.

#swag

P.s. all my jordans are almost sold
pimp.gif

Where are jeans mandatory?

laugh.gif

My dude be partyin hard with Mayor of NYC.

If I lived in NYC i probably would so I could rock my all jean suite , I live in Socal though. . you wanna hangout? 
glasses.gif
Canadian Tuxedos are ALWAYS in style.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

I hate wearing jeans, I dont wear jeans unless Im going out to some place where its mandatory . . I wear Khakis majority of the week. Typical outfit, with a shirt from the thrift store.

#swag

pimp.gif

Where are jeans mandatory?

laugh.gif

My dude be partyin hard with Mayor of NYC.

If I lived in NYC i probably would so I could rock my all jean suite , I live in Socal though. . you wanna hangout? 
glasses.gif
Canadian Tuxedos are ALWAYS in style.

P

#swag

pimp.gif

images

Authentic-True-White-Vans_5A535625.jpg

Add a white v-neck, switch the shoes up with White leather jack purcells, and add some shades...this is my go to summertime fit.

P

#swag

pimp.gif

images

Authentic-True-White-Vans_5A535625.jpg

Add a white v-neck, switch the shoes up with White leather jack purcells, and add some shades...this is my go to summertime fit.

I haven't worn jeans in about 6 months - I've just mostly been wearing cargo pants and khakis recently. I think it's a better look most of the time too.

I haven't worn jeans in about 6 months - I've just mostly been wearing cargo pants and khakis recently. I think it's a better look most of the time too.

about 4-6 times a month i wear jeans. People are surprised when i wear jeans/pants to work cuz theyre used to seeing me in shorts.

get compliments but jeans/pants are still uncomfortabelf or me.

about 4-6 times a month i wear jeans. People are surprised when i wear jeans/pants to work cuz theyre used to seeing me in shorts.

get compliments but jeans/pants are still uncomfortabelf or me.

Back
Top Bottom