Yo NT what brand shirts is everyone wearing?!?!?

Just curious cause for me like 80% of my closet is like all express and the rest ed hardy (few things that arnt those 2)
but im just curious to see what everyone is wearing

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ ed hardy, lookin like a colorin book

express has some decent shirt, but i'm usually more into the basic shirts...i got quite a bit of ralph lauren tees that i rock...then other random stuff,couple hypebeast shirts.

St. John Bay
Ralph Lauren
Stafford
Gap
Nike
Jordan Brand

I don't like really those graphic Tees, I like some but a lot of them are garbage and hypebeastish to me.

I stay casual with some Air Jordans.

Damn son, did you fall for the hype with all of that ed hardy stuff? What are you going to do when everybody moves on to the next fad?

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Damn son, did you fall for the hype with all of that ed hardy stuff? What are you going to do when everybody moves on to the next fad?

ppl been rockin ed hardy since 03'... its actually withstood the test of time... prolly more popular now than ever before
grin.gif

i once gave a kid an ed hardy shirt at a party off my back
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
kinda hope i run into him so i can get it back... thk god i copped at TJ maxx for 25 bones
laugh.gif

i've got one express long sleeve black. a black lacoste polo. a black rl polo red horse. a black le tigre polo. a black and white lumberjack light on thepockets. a black ben davis half zip.
i got others but thats what's in view

Ed hardy is still nice. I got a few things.

I rock a variety of stuff though. Nike, polo, hollister, supreme, etc.

Then again I am a teenager though
laugh.gif
most dudes wouldn't be caught dead in that stuff

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Ed hardy son?
laugh.gif
?? what i dont get it you mad cause you cant drop over 100+ on a shirt?

ed hardy hardly ever sell retail you can find this tacky stuff at marshalls, tj maxx's and ross' everywhere. that brand is dirt. but anyways. im on theAAA blank tee's and AAA tanks for summer. couple supreme tee's and marc jacobs here and there.

Back
Top Bottom