yo NT! what do you do when

somone tp's your house?

last night around 11 i kept getting prank calls and i never answered they finally left a voice mail and were sayin somthin about goin out side and i shouldcheck my mail box, long story short i called the cops looked outside seen my house was tp'd when the cop gets there he hears my story we go outside, theresa smashed egg in my mailbox

no pics

cliffnotes:
prank calls
voicemail
says to go outside check everything out
looked outside tp'd house
called the 5-0
he came and saw
egg in mailbox
we cleaned
went to bed and
laugh.gif

so NT what did you do or what would you do if your house was tp'd?

ill clean it.. but with a burner or my samurai sword by my side, looking through a small slit through the window curtain..

laugh.gif
@ you calling police

how old are you if you don't mind me asking ?

anyway, find out who it was and retaliate... duh.

This is the first time I seen cliffnotes longer than the actual posts. Damn homie

Someone doesn't like you

but yeah egging people is funny to me

I've never tp'd a house before though

im 19, and i just did it because i live in a place where threats are common so i was just being cautious, you cant tell me if someone calls you and tell you tocheck your mailbox you wouldn't think it was something bad....i knew i was gonna get flamed for those cliff notes but oh well

and i don't get even i'm not a child

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

im 19, and i just did it because i live in a place where threats are common so i was just being cautious, you cant tell me if someone calls you and tell you to check your mailbox you wouldn't think it was something bad....i knew i was gonna get flamed for those cliff notes but oh well

and i don't get even i'm not a child
roll.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

Someone doesn't like you

but yeah egging people is funny to me

I've never tp'd a house before though
Ya i egged a couple houses like a week ago with some friends. I want to tp a house though

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Pour skittles all over their lawn
Put Q-Tip's in their bushes
yeah...
HELLS YEAH
pimp.gif
Waste of Skittles
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

somone tp's your house?

last night around 11 i kept getting prank calls and i never answered they finally left a voice mail and were sayin somthin about goin out side and i should check my mail box, long story short i called the cops looked outside seen my house was tp'd when the cop gets there he hears my story we go outside, theres a smashed egg in my mailbox

no pics

cliffnotes:
prank calls
voicemail
says to go outside check everything out
looked outside tp'd house
called the 5-0
he came and saw
egg in mailbox
we cleaned
went to bed and
laugh.gif

so NT what did you do or what would you do if your house was tp'd?
liljohngrillz.jpg

BIA BIAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back
Top Bottom