Yo NT, what's the best way to tell a girl about her bad vaginal odor?

I really like this girl but I always notice a foul smelling odor when she takes her underwear off. I pretended not to notice it but it smells pretty pungent, like microwaved doritos that were soaked in lemon juice. Is there a way to tell her about it without being rude?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

R.I.P.

Step 1: Right when she takes off her underwear, look around frantically like your desperately looking for something with a 
sick.gif
 face 
Step 2: Tell Her, " Did u fart?? Something Stinks!!"

Step 3: After she answers "No" say... "ooo i guess its just your coochie, that thing is stanky"

roll.gif
roll.gif
yoo OP some chicks box just have a strong *** smell no matter how much they wash they %$#@
laugh.gif

Thats fing nasty man. You better be careful she could have an std/sti.

Instead of flat out telling her next time ur fingering her just take ur finger and swipe it across her upper lip. She'll get the message.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I really like this girl but I always notice a foul smelling odor when she takes her underwear off. I pretended not to notice it but it smells pretty pungent, like microwaved doritos that were soaked in lemon juice. Is there a way to tell her about it without being rude?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

son charge her to the game thats a bad hygiene issue for a women and you don't want to deal with it and why it has an odor

Back
Top Bottom