Yo NT, would you wife a fat chick knowing that she'd be smokin hot if she lost weight?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

False..Big girls will never be hot..Because once they lose that fat, they have all that extra skin...Kinda like fat bastard in austin powers 3...

Then what about if you impregnate her. Disaster. Pics should be posted of examples so the yay or naying will begin.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

False..Big girls will never be hot..Because once they lose that fat, they have all that extra skin...Kinda like fat bastard in austin powers 3...

hey man dont sleep. I used to be a fat %+#$ going into college. 3 years later as a junior, im weighing in a 180lbs (started at 250) and 8% bodyfat, also a personal trainer at my schools gym. I could work this girl, cuz im just naturally an active person. She'll lose the weight just trying to keep up, let alone try
laugh.gif

That "IF" is a big thing
If she is not willing to lose it then who cares how hot she'll be

Probably. There's one i can't stop looking at her face, she's pretty, and she's on a diet. I feel i need to hop on before she starts feeling better about herself.

Nah I wouldn't. I would prefer to be with someone that I KNOW has self-discipline. Yea I can whip her into shape but what if I go away for a few months? Will she still remain the way I have been training her? Probably not. I need someone that already has some sense of self-image, nutritional importance, and going to the gym regularly.

Originally Posted by tkay dot

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

hey man dont sleep. I used to be a fat %+#$ going into college. 3 years later as a junior, im weighing in a 180lbs (started at 250) and 8% bodyfat, also a personal trainer at my schools gym. I could work this girl, cuz im just naturally an active person. She'll lose the weight just trying to keep up, let alone try
laugh.gif

more than likely she'll just complain about you always being active...

something like that is something you have to want for yourself...if she hasn't seriously tried/started to lose the weight by now there's a good chance she might not

Plus you are going to have to worry about the fallacious statements she will probably hit you with

"If you wanted a skinny girl then you shouldn't have started talking to me in the first place"
"Why are you trying to change me"
"You should accept someone for who they are"
"I don't need to lose weight. I am happy in my own skin"
"Big is beautiful"

Basically any NONSENSE "they" tell themselves to make you out to be the Devil.

Don't think so, because if she's huge, it's a good chance that I'm not the first guy she'd choose to be with, but she is just settling.

And once she lost the weight, she'd dip for the guys she really wanted in the first place.  

Yo girl wearin them jeans that show her butt crack, my girl can't do that, that's where the snacks at.

ohwell.gif

she would have to be in mid-transformation , and have clear evidence that she hitting the gym for me to any consider dead-a_

nah.. but she better be in the mind set of losing it. Because I used to be a 100+lbs  heavier than i am now and it took me years before I realized I needed it lose all that weight..

Back
Top Bottom