YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

XIIs
smokin.gif

I've been waiting the G10 for awhile now (all 3 brothers are all into photography, got a business, an DSLRs) and thought this would be a good camera tobridge me to a DSLR in the future. Got a good price from craigslist. Already ordered a fishlens and adapter LOL

And found some Red Wings in my size that's not steel toe. Love the Inspired line an might cop a black pair.

Those Varsity Red/Black VIs are lookin fresh. Thinking about replacing my Infrareds. Since I didn't get the Blue 1/2 Cents I might get those silver ones
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love guys. That cherry 12 Is retro releasing by end of this year.

Shoutout to my connect Jun.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yooo G,thanks again bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drew- nice DWades and sample prestos
pimp.gif

i haven't heard from you in awhile
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

red 12s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
man im low buget collecting now....cash flow is weak right now so i gotta take it easy and pick and choose...
frown.gif
i see you and joey are hitting it up hard still haha ill be in touch man. take it easy andhave a great weekend. i havent heard from will in a while, ill need to bbm him soon.

PS I KNEW IT!! I knew those mpls was for Joe, that guy always gets something haha. i give up, i cant compete....my wallet throws in the towel hahaha
roll.gif

just got these in today....yi jianlian p.e.'s......
pimp.gif
. one of the few hyperdunks i absolutely need to have.

yoo joe thanks again bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

drew,what up.yea some spendin.not spendin much either...school..lookin for kobes in my size so ill def. be tradin
laugh.gif

hope everything is good over there.

TW samples are def.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom