YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

Good stuff everyone....

Mayhem doing it big with the Lights

Rolla-Classic Comets until the retros roll around?

Sherlock, & Brick....
smokin.gif

^Awesome Comet 95s up there! My favorite AM95s.

Sprigan82 - Sick G-shock man. Thats a great colorway.

Nice supreme blazers on the last page and nice yeezys up there.

Damn I need those Grey/Black 1s, I just don't want to pay retail.....anyone gettin em on that EA this weekend?

sneakerinterior - how's the quality on those 1's.....i might be picking up a pair....

Never been a fan of lebrons shoes but those white/gold joints hit hard! Did anyone scoop the R. Miller Uptempos i would like to see how they actually look b4 iorder them.

Nice pickup on the China 7s Sherlock

Intrested to see how that custom job on the Is turns out ....keep us posted

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by RJSims

^co-sign...LIVE way better then 2k
2k>

agreed 2k10's graphics are way more realistic, granted nba live has the new handling stick options but still the game play is pretty weak compared to2k...thank god i only downloaded the demo of live, if i bought that before 2k i would have been mad.

Koopa2410- The quality is ok. I say it's a step up from the previous Jordan 1's. ( I still say the laser 1's and "Gucci" jordan 1'shave had the best quality and comfort overall).

FIREPOWER23- I will keep you and the rest of the NIKETALK family posted. The custom Royal Blue 1's will be nice.

somebody said, Mayhem, nice lights!

so i go back a couple pages thinking this guy modded his tail/head lights or something.....i shoulda knew better....

and s dubl- i agree, those 1s ARE sweet, and i wouldn't mind those either....until i realize that there is about 5 other pairs of jordan 1s right behind methat haven't been worn lately....lol

sneakers....always want em....but can't just can't get em all....

Back
Top Bottom